"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Need College Pickup Tips

supertrooper

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2001
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Wassup fellas, I had my first day of college today. I'm getting tons of eye contact from females, but im having trouble with the approach. I'm not sure what to say or how to start the convo. The phone #'s should start rolling when i get past the bump in road.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
494
Reaction score
3
Location
NC
uhhh, "hi there" always worked for me.


Really though, don't give canned lines. The best lines aren't even lines at all, there just observatory statements about the girl or the environment.

For example, in one of my classes today I saw a girl wearing a shirt that said brooklyn on it, so I struck up a conversation by saying "hey, I noticed your shirt...are you from brooklyn?"...just simply stuff like that...it provides a springboard into a conversation. Any pickups many girls will see right through.

The bible has many good posts on this subject.

Robby
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
You live in a dorm? if so, if its coed, if their dorms are open go in and do what ive been doing all week:

Me: Hi. I justed wanted to stop and meet everyone.(TAKE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION!!) whats your name(s).

They will give you her name and take it from there. ITs easy. But i dont suggest you go around and knock on closed doors, it might be werid for them, so stick to open doors.
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I know this is an old, insignificant thread to bring up, but I wanted to point out something important from rbd's response.

For example, in one of my classes today I saw a girl wearing a shirt that said brooklyn on it, so I struck up a conversation by saying "hey, I noticed your shirt...are you from brooklyn?"
Not bad at all, but I've found it's much more effective to do assumptive questioning. Instead of mentioning that you noticed her shirt, just say, "are you from Brooklyn?" This is more likely to get her excited if she is in fact from Brooklyn IMO. Small tidbit, but could pay big dividends.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top