Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need "Boyfriend Destroyer" patterns

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm running patterns on this chick. She's in an LTR with this guy, and he is an abuser.

So, right away you know this is a low self-esteem girl. (I have no intentions of any kind of relationship with this girl, just sex).

Now, she lets me run patterns, and they ARE somewhat effective. I ran some sub-modalities on her, and she kept saying "this is weird" (but in a good way).

Basically, I had her picture her boyfriend, have his picture get smaller, did the voice in the "love" space, and had her picture me getting bigger and brighter, etc.

I need some ideas on some more patterns to run on her. I would ditch her, but she gives me good practice on. Who knows, maybe one of them will be super effective.

------------------
Sir_Chancealot has forever dismissed the moral, and now goes with the practical solution that actually works.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you have ross's course at your disposal. I'm sure he has some of them.

Her: I have a bf.
Me: Well, I wouldn't be a NICE THING if I SAY THAT ON ONE HAND THERE's ME(pointing at yourself) and ON THE OTHER HAND THERE IS YOUR BOY (pause) FRIEND. But have you ever THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT HE COULD BE DOING TO OTHER WOMEN. I don't want to say that HE ACTUALLY DOES THAT, but I FEEL THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS. Especially guys. Have you ever noticed something WEIRD ABOUT HIM, like he was HIDING SOMETHING, or LYING TO YOU. It happens........
Her: Yeah, sometimes blah blah.
Me: Oh, so you can FEEL THAT HE CAN CHEAT ON YOU. It just STARTS LIKE THIS(snap your fingers in her face) from a little petty thing ... (give her time to think of a petty thing about her bf) and then you BEGIN ANALYZING and NOTICE HIS COLDNESS TOWARD YOU.(making gestures with your other hand, where her BF was) It may not WANT TO LEAVE HIM, but you FEEL THE DISTANCE AND COLDNESS OF THE RELATIONSHIP. And at some point in time you FIND YOURSELF WANTING TO NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN and be WITH A REAL MAN WHO YOU LIKE (pointing at yourself). You'd FORGET ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND INSTANTLY, it would be a THING OF THE PAST. And you would just ENJOY BEING WITH THAT REAL MAN(pointing at yourself), ENJOY SEEING HIM, ENJOY BEING TOUCHED BY HIM. Then you'd FIND YOURSELF HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH THAT MAN. This is what life is about. About EXPERIENCING PASSION, DESIRE AND LUST............

Good enough??? Just think about the states and cover them up with logic.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

[This message has been edited by Vronski (edited 12-04-2002).]

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*cking brilliant.

Yeah, I've ran most of Ross's patterns. Like I said, the only reason I haven't NEXT!ed her is that she makes for good practice.

That pattern plays into her insecurities. I like the way you think!

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're good Vronski, fvckin good, that's pimped out.

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"I never hit a woman with her clothes on!"

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to the seduction forum!

Quick question: What are the caps for?

Who should use ss?

------------------
The NEW DJ BIBLE

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill:
I'm new to the seduction forum!

Quick question: What are the caps for?

Who should use ss?

CAPS indicated a pause and a shift in vocal tonality. (lowering ones tone of voice.)

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa

------------------
. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .
PIMP THE BEEYATCHES

YOU'RE MOST WELCOME TO COME CHILL OUT AT MY SITE>>>>>
http://pub14.ezboard.com/bsouthafricanteens

GET $5 FOR SIGNING UP W/PAYPAL>>>>>>>
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=2HFT2CAQDEWVJ GET IT NOW!!!!

1 "I have run out of ways to fail; now I can only succeed!!!"

2 "Life is a checkerboard, and the player opposite you is time. If you hesitate before moving, or neglect to move promptly,your men will be wiped off the board by time. You are playing against a partner who will not tolerate indecision!"

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa

------------------
. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .
PIMP THE BEEYATCHES

YOU'RE MOST WELCOME TO COME CHILL OUT AT MY SITE>>>>>
http://pub14.ezboard.com/bsouthafricanteens

GET $5 FOR SIGNING UP W/PAYPAL>>>>>>>
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=2HFT2CAQDEWVJ GET IT NOW!!!!

1 "I have run out of ways to fail; now I can only succeed!!!"

2 "Life is a checkerboard, and the player opposite you is time. If you hesitate before moving, or neglect to move promptly,your men will be wiped off the board by time. You are playing against a partner who will not tolerate indecision!"