Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Need an idea

Strong325

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
I need an idea for a date. I'm tired of going out in public. I need to get my girlfriend and I in a private place so I can lay out the goods. Got any ideas?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Invite her to your house..prepare a meal for her, or rent a video.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Just not a porno...unless shes into that sort a thing.;)

The whole cooking part isnt a bad idea. You could even have her over to HELP you. This way there can be a lot of kino involved exc..

Example: You bump into her ass while shes at the fridge...."oppps pardon me, could u hand me such and such."
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
stupidest thread ever.


well, not by far actually but still stupid. haha
 

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
tell her to come over to watch a scary movie with u... late at night...then when she comes, go in ur room, lay down on ur bed and hold each other... the next thing u know ull be making out and then hopefully youll bang the ******
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top