Need Advise

tomzel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I am definitely not a DJ (yet), but I have a situation that I wanted some honest advise from the guys here. I think I know what you guys will say but here it goes. I have been dating this girl for 4 months and things were starting to get pretty serious. About a week ago she started acting really distant and I decided to confront her about it. She had been married before and said that she was feeling backed into a corner, etc. etc. I decided that was enough of a clue to really back off and I have been giving her some room. We briefly talked the other day and she didn't sound ready to quit the relationship and even said that I treated her better than anybody she's ever know. Las night she said she was still overwhelmed by the stuff in her life but that she missed me. I really think I have been too nice to this chick...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are discovering, as has been stated on sosuave before, that in any relationship the side who needs the other one the least is the one with the power.

If she thinks you have many women at your disposal and don't need her at all, you will suddenly become more attractive.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About a week ago she started acting really distant and I decided to confront her about it.
This is usually an indication that she's looking for an exit sign.

We briefly talked the other day and she didn't sound ready to quit the relationship and even said that I treated her better than anybody she's ever know.
Read a woman by her actions, not her words. A woman will keep saying she loves you, even though she's lost her attraction toward you weeks or months ago. Women are trying to soothe your feelings as well as hers. They don't want to emotionally "hurt" you, nor do they want you to cause her emotional pain. Women's actions will show you what she's really feeling. Women's words won't necessarily tell the whole truth.

When she says "You treat me better than anybody else", it means you're being too submissive to her, putting her up on a pedestal. She's essentially saying, "You treat me really good, but I want someone who will prevent me from getting away with whatever I want."

tomzel

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good info too. I am kinda stuck here because I agree with both of the posts. I agree Desdinova that her actions seems different then her words. That's why I thought I am being too nice.

tomzel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update, she just asked me to bring her stuff...the time she needs is more than a few days. I think that pretty much ends it.