Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advise on how to deal with girl I met on the internet. Important.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last two years or so, I have been talking to this girl on and off that I met in an internet chat room. She lives in New Jersey and I live in Florida. I have never met her in person, but she really sounded sexy on the phone. Well, the problem is that she has fallen in love me or so she says.

That is not the issue, however. The issue is that in the past, she has sent me pictures of another girl who is about an 8 claiming to ber her. I was led to believe that this girl was pretty hot looking. Well, today, I received a letter apologizing for the deceit perpetrated upon me over the last several years along with a true picture of herself. Let me just say that my jaw dropped. This girl is plain ugly. I mean if I said she was a 4, that would be quite generous. Now, I am having pangs of guilt because I realize just how shallow I am like almost everyone is when it comes to looks. I now have no interest in this girl even though she has a really good personality.

How do I tell her that I do not want to deal with her anymore without hurting her feelings. I mean she must know that she is not attractive otherwise she would have been upfront with me from the beginning. I do not feel angry. I kind of understand why she did it. She honestly liked me and did not want to scare me away. But, let's face it. Looks are very important when it comes to men and women.

Now I know that the internet is really not a good place to meet women. I would say a fairly large percentage of women are not honest. Many are just desperate and are willing to be deceitful in the hope that the men will overlook their physical appearance and be won by their personality.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Internet is a terrible place for relationships!

There's an off-chance that the picture she sent you that's so terrible is a picture of a long-lost cousin of hers or something; that she could just be testing your depth?

I don't know about you, but I certainly can't stand deceitful women, and deceit that goes on for that long is even more intolerable.

Reaction score
Ok first of all she lied to you. 2ndly...she sent you a picture and furthered her lie. You have every right to say hey all we can be is just friends. Say to her" I don't deal with liers in my life". Plus why trip since you will never meet her.

I use the internet to communicate with people in my life. I don't do chat rooms cause they are all fat and nasty. I have met a good one once...infact she was a stripper in Sacramento off the net. we dated for a little while but she was too young.

***note to Helta skeeza.***

helt..I just made this up too ...there was no black sista who was 19 years old 5'2. 102lbs with huge breast...but small buns and slim firm legs...yeah and she wasn't one of the girls from my past...yeah...I made it up..kid...like you said I'm a lying about everything and I only date fat white women who pay me...uhhh yeah ...cool....

sorry to polute your posting..I am trying to teach this young punk a lesson in manors... If you have any problems email me since I will not be re-reading any postings that I've posted on....I don't wanna get into that ego game some people play....I'm into the female game...peace

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's on the internet, man. Talk to her when you feel like it, put her on ignore when you don't. You don't need to officially end the relationship since there isn't one, so what's the problem?

Reaction score
Iceberg

Iceberg I was scrolling down and your name caught my eye:

did you take your screen name from Iceberg slim the pimp, the main character in a book called "Pimp"? Your advise has that feel to it. Are you hip to the game...

unlike that young punk Helter Sketzer who doesnt' have any game... I will check later for your response Iceberg.