Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check it out, I met this girl from myspace last friday at Starbucks and meetin turned out well. She touched me couple times and she was laughin and smilin the whole time. I decided to wait till yesterday to call for the first real date. however, she emailed me on Saturday tellin me how good of a time we had. I decided to respond over the phone(better to ask out over the phone than in email) and asked her for the date tommorrow and that id pick her tommorrrow afternoon. She said sure and told me where she stayed at.. However, did I mess up by askin way too in advance? She hasn't called back or emailed to confirm anythin so does that mean she might have forgotten bout tommorrow?

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes probably as nervous as you are, she prob is thinking the same thing ur thinking now, if she said shure or sumthing when u asked her out, then relax, if ur really insecure, call her up and say ur gonna be about 20 minutes late cuz u have to do a thing , drive your sis, make something up...

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u r right theman, she could easily have 2-3 guys after her. However, if anythin in this case, challenge would be my best friend because she will wonder why im not so eager like the other guys.
Heres how it went, I call her, ask whats up? then I say, "Lets go to hamburger spot near your work and for ice cream, be ready at noon. Where u be at?" She told me where she lives and to call her when I get there(she lives in an apartment).. So I would assume that is a yes, if im not mistaken and not to worry.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all I did go on the date with her,we went for hamburgers and ice cream(spent a lil less than 20 dollars). we were playful with each other and after ice cream, I told her to practice her massagin skillls on me. so she did that while i wuz whisperin to her a lot. I didn't go for any kiss cause i wanted to build the anticipation, then she had me lay on her stomach and then kissed me on the nose. I said jokingly, "ouch that hurts, cure me!" then she laughed and started kissin me on the lips.. I teased her by saying that im very shy and shes goin too fast. She playfully said, aww im sorry. So i jokingly said, that means u get to go faster and faster, and we started makin out. After that I walked her home, and she gave me a hug and a kiss and told me to have fun with my friends on the weekend. What should I do from here? Im thinkin of waitin 5-9 days to call her and ask her out

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LADawg49
Hey all I did go on the date with her,we went for hamburgers and ice cream(spent a lil less than 20 dollars). we were playful with each other and after ice cream, I told her to practice her massagin skillls on me. so she did that while i wuz whisperin to her a lot. I didn't go for any kiss cause i wanted to build the anticipation, then she had me lay on her stomach and then kissed me on the nose. I said jokingly, "ouch that hurts, cure me!" then she laughed and started kissin me on the lips.. I teased her by saying that im very shy and shes goin too fast. She playfully said, aww im sorry. So i jokingly said, that means u get to go faster and faster, and we started makin out. After that I walked her home, and she gave me a hug and a kiss and told me to have fun with my friends on the weekend. What should I do from here? Im thinkin of waitin 5-9 days to call her and ask her out
Sounds like you did great. She has high interest in you so I would call her after 4-5 days. Excellent C&F by the way, you played it just right.