Need advice...

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this girl in my school... we've been good friends for a little while now and one day, she just got mad at me for no obvious reason. I just noticed that she was turning her head away from me. Maybe it was because I was talking about this other girl to her and she got sort of jealous. I dont really know. I've been DJing her for months now and I think it's really doing well.

What should I do? Say sorry or just ignore her?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it's about time to ask her out on a date

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only advice that would work is to follow your gut.

Your post really is lacking in the necessary details to give an accurate response.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's usually this window of time for a person to make a move on another. That window usually lasts about a month - after that any move made is a move delayed and your rejection chance starts going up higher. Think it's a little too late to ask her out after all these months have gone by.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DeathDealer
There's usually this window of time for a person to make a move on another. That window usually lasts about a month - after that any move made is a move delayed and your rejection chance starts going up higher. Think it's a little too late to ask her out after all these months have gone by.
This is something probably everyone needs to see. If the woman is interested, she will only STAY interested for a short period of time before she forms an impression of you as "weak" and "unable to act".

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK thanks for your response brothers and sisters.