Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Advice.

Axe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short bit of background. I've been going out with a girl for about 4 and a half months now. She's a very shy girl in lots of ways. The past week or so she has seemed to be losing interest. We're both in highschool and she's two years younger then me so there is somewhat of a maturity gap. She has been "too busy" to do stuff last week and weekend. Her schedule is very busy, I know, but I think that if her IL was high enough she would be able to make time to see me. When I've been arround her at school and stuff she seems to be losing interest. I assume the reason why her IL is starting to drop is I'm not being enough of a challange.

Today, when I was headed home from school I asked her what was up and why she's acting strange. She said she would call me later. I was pretty much expecting a Lets Just be friend's speech, and I'm fully capable of handling one. I have a few girls who I could easily start dating at any time.

She called a little while ago, said one of my friends called her trying to get ahold of me, I asked her if she was ready to tell me what's going on yet. "I'll tell you later". I responded with, alright, talk to you later then. She called again like 15 minutes later asking if I talked to my friend yet, she didn't really say anything so I got off the phone pretty fast.

I was invisible on AIM, girlfriend asked like my bestfriend if I was mad at her. I got online a little while later, talked for a little bit, asked her if she was ready to tell me yet. She said she couldn't because she would cry if she told me. I responded with "alright, call me in a little while when you're ready yet." said cya later and got offline.

Any advice with what to expect or comments on how I'm handling this? I'm about 85% sure that I'm going to get a LJBF speech or about a 15% chance that she's moving away, what do you guys think?

Reaction score
When a girl says "I'll tell you later" - never bring it up again to anyone!!! You sound desperate. If she says ljbf - be non-chalant and say that is fine - no problema! Never talk to a girl you like as a friend - move on!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your done with this broad. If you already know your not being a challenge, then go back to being the guy that attracted her in the first place, that is if you care about her. If not, just have fun, I think the biggest mistake people make in high school is getting in LTR. High school is all about raging hormones and hooking up. So get yourself a group of sluts and have fun with your bros.

PIMP

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a while since I was in high school but sounds to me like you are already dumped - she just hasn't got the strength to tell ya and is hoping you'll read between the lines. Of course I could be wrong and maybe the neighbor's dog ate her kitten the other day and she's still in shock.

Axe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much as I thought. Got a 'lets just be friends' for now speech. Said she needed some time to herself. At this point, I plan to cut off contact as much as possible for 3 weeks or so. I feel confident that she will either come to me wanting to get back together before then or will be ready and willing to date after the 3 weeks. If neither happens, that's alright, I'll be dating others by then. Input?

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
Move on

youre still young and she is even younger....you still have so much to look forward to...college...lolz

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chalk that one up to life's lessons and move on. You're a wiser man now. Use the knowledge...

You had such a gut feeling. Listen to it.

Axe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add some stuff when I was typing my last reply this morning. After saying she wanted some time to herself and such, the sum of my reply was pretty close to "Alright, I'll give you time. I'm going to move on though and start dating other people. If I do invite you to go do something later on, it will be a date, if you cannot handle my advances and such, do not accept it."

I believe she called one more time later that night and I pretty much dismissed her and was acting completely disinterested. She also tried talking to me on AIM a couple times (trying much harder then she usually does) and both times after a few minutes of seeming disinterested, I got offline.

This morning before school, she comes to me saying she thinks she made a mistake and wants to get back together. I told her to call me tonight and we would talk about it, not giving a definate answer. I plan on gaining much of the power I lost in the relationship back and will try and solve some of the overexposer/nonchallange issues which I can guarantee is what started this.

We have been going to lunch together 4 or 5 times a week during school. I plan on offering to take her some where like twice(is this a good number?) a week and us deciding on those days. I will also be cutting down the ammount of time we talk on AIM dramasticly and relying on the phone more (still not too long at a time though or will I call her as often as she calls me). Also, what do some of you other guys do/say when you consitantly see them walking to their classes? I do change my route to my classes sometimes but when I still do see her it feels awkward just saying "hey, what's up", trying to carry on a conversation for only 2-3 minutes, or trying to come up with a tease or something ****y/funny to say all the time.

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really been many years since I was a high school student, but I wouldn't suggest making it so blatantly obvious you're trying to avoid her. In fact, don't even sound mad - it's more of a turnoff really. Be clever about it. Tell her a cheesy pickup line in the hallway just to make her laugh, hell, do something crazy! Create that POSITIVE excitement in her, not the negative vibes.

Always look happy, be crazy and unpredictable and sweet and sexual, not angry.