need advice

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know for a fact that my girlfriend is just telling me things to make me jealous. she puts up away messages on AIM saying "im out with tons of people till whenever" (and its alreay 1am) and she tells me what she is doing with other guys when i dont ask. i try not to act like i care but i do, is there something i should say to put her in her place or should i just play the same game?

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me put this one simply. NEXT HER.

If she's being a ***** she's not worht it. You wanna put her in her place do this. Next time she tells you she's going out wit someone else say thats good. Why don't you **** them an then go **** yourself. Turn around and walk off. FInd a new girl.
Your playing AFC right now. She's not worht it. Read the bible. Get a new haircut and cloths and find hapiness

Ka0War

Reaction score
haha you took the words right outa my mouth, Dark.
(I gotta get used to this sites posting, i'm to slow.)

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
Read the bible. Get a new haircut and cloths and find hapiness
Sans slogan chanting, DarkfalconIV approached a viable point:
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
If she's being a ***** she's not worht it.
I'm not telling you to next her (you never did tell us how long you two have been together), but you're probably thinking about it too much (Cf., "i try not to act like i care but i do").

My girlfriend pulled this exact same thing when she and I started out. I think she did it to look like less of a dork than me, but your girlfriend might be doing it for some other reason. Some more info would be helpful ;)

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for all the help. we have been together for about 2 months now. i talked with her about it last night and i was like wtf was up with that and she was just said chill out, i love you you mean everything to me. after that i thought all things were great then i sign online this morning and about 30 seconds after with out saying hi or bye she puts up an away message saying "out call the cell" then a smile face.... i dont know...