Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am new here so i am not sure if it's right thread to post.
So i have been out with this girl twice and she seems really nice. She has recently been out of serious relation, about 5 months.
At the end of the date she would kiss me and would hug me and do all stuff. But the issue is she wouldnt text me. She would show full interest during the date night and after that, the next day its all gone. She would take longer to reply. She doesnt text by herself. Now its been week since we havent talked, cause i havent texted her.
She isnt a gold digger. Cause she would pay for dinner and everything. I am not sure what i am dealing with here.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am new here so i am not sure if it's right thread to post.
So i have been out with this girl twice and she seems really nice. She has recently been out of serious relation, about 5 months.
At the end of the date she would kiss me and would hug me and do all stuff. But the issue is she wouldnt text me. She would show full interest during the date night and after that, the next day its all gone. She would take longer to reply. She doesnt text by herself. Now its been week since we havent talked, cause i havent texted her.
She isnt a gold digger. Cause she would pay for dinner and everything. I am not sure what i am dealing with here.
Seems like her interest level is.not high, i would go for.other things.
Next!!!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@FruitLoops I can guarantee you that your goal is not texting with her, or even talking. Two dates without sex is a giant achievement, odds for 3rd are minimal. You have to escalate and get intimate with her. That is if you get a 3rd date, which I doubt you will. You lose nothing by going for the 3rd date, escalating, and fcking her.

Thing is, you are assuming that she is just like you, dates one guy at a time, it's a wrong assumption, or that she is just like you, don't fck on first date, wrong assumption. There is a reason she don't text you - you're not important. Your reason for not texting her is different, you want to raise her interest in you and don't come off as a champ, which is not working. After couple of dates, where she shows you she is interested, and then she don't get follow up from you nor you escalate things and fck her, she'll get a drift that you're not interested, and whatever attraction she had for you is gone in an instance, or she gets a drift that you are looking for serious relationship, which she told you she don't want at the moment.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same issue..

This chick I am banging makes zero effort to message me through the week.

I have texted her more than she has... So I don't bother with any conversation throughout the week.

I simply send one text to set up a date.. Fuk her good.. Then got on with my week.

However its getting to the point now, where the question of self respect and ego/dignity comes into play.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say she wouldn't text you the next day, but you also say she takes longer to respond. So who is initiating text and when? If you text her the next day after a date, how do you even know whether she would initiate text since you are the one doing the initiating?

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
You say she wouldn't text you the next day, but you also say she takes longer to respond. So who is initiating text and when? If you text her the next day after a date, how do you even know whether she would initiate text since you are the one doing the initiating?
After the date i would wait for her text. And after one to two days i would text her. Also its not just after date. Like i mentioned now its been a week since we havent talked cause i havent texted her, and she hasnt either.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, I will only initiate text about once a week, and only then to setup the next date. Many women won't initiate text, especially early-on. This is because they want a man who knows how to lead a woman. How you handle yourself through this tells a woman a lot about you. It's a test of sorts to observe your value. A high value guy with a lot of options and experience with women will act a certain way. Initiate too much, be reactive to her not texting, get frustrated by her slow responses.... If these things happen, she loses interest.

Avoid texting much, especially with a girl who doesn't initiate and who replies slowly. If she replies slowly, you reply even more slowly. Don't carry on a text conversation with someone who doesn't seem interested in doing it. And try to use text to set dates. Hard to attract a girl over text... Save that for in-person. Initiate text about once a week, to set a date. Let her miss you and wonder about you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're just the shoulder for her to cry on when others are not around.

If you can't accept that then move on.

If you enjoy being a good shoulder for girls to cry on then stop complaining or being confused.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She has recently been out of serious relation, about 5 months
That is not "recently" out of a serious relationship.

At the end of the date she would kiss me and would hug me and do all stuff.
You're not fvcking her so it doesnt matter. Next date will be date 3. You need to invite her over to your place to watch a movie. She either puts out or its time to move on.

She would take longer to reply. She doesnt text by herself. Now its been week since we havent talked, cause i havent texted her.
Who cares when she texts. Next date is date 3 and should be at your place. You either fvck her or you dont and its on to the next one.

Text her and invite her over for date 3. That is the golden ticket. If she doesnt agree to come over, move on.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same issue..

I have texted her more than she has... So I don't bother with any conversation throughout the week.

I simply send one text to set up a date.. Fuk her good.. Then got on with my week.

However its getting to the point now, where the question of self respect and ego/dignity comes into play.
Nah don’t mess up a good thing. The moment she turns down your offer for sex THEN you can think about dumping her. I have a girl like that right now and she does the same thing and I kinda like it. She claims she likes me cause I’m not needy and blow up her phone like most guys.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same issue..

Yea!
Ur not a fukboy!
Ur a cute teddy bear ;)

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a similar situation during my beta days. Woman out of a six month relationship. We hung out when she was in the mood. I went along with it. She cuddled and gave me blow jobs when we got together. She would never text me during the week. Turns out she was still hanging out with her ex during the week. Then out of the blue she started texting me again because the ex and her parted ways for good. In other words, the other dude is taking up her time. Who cares, invite her over and use her a fwb until she proves herself to you. Good luck.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah don’t mess up a good thing. The moment she turns down your offer for sex THEN you can think about dumping her. I have a girl like that right now and she does the same thing and I kinda like it. She claims she likes me cause I’m not needy and blow up her phone like most guys.

Well this weekend I offered to meet for drinks, she said she couldn't because she has a works night out.

No big deal.. I have another plate in place instead of her.

I will let her arrange the next date, and if she doesn't... Fuk her.. Plenty more woman outhere.

Plus from here on, I will make very little effort in initiating text conversation with her.

She can make an effort.. Or simply drop off.