Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I laughed so hard at the text exchange between you and hb6. "Bring that female that you were with last time" sh!t had me rolling your a real charmer...lol. I remember a situation that happened to me similar to this except I actually liked the female in the same position as the hb6 except she was a hb7.5 and her friend a hb8.5. Well it turns out that the 7.5 was actually more interested in another guy but stringing me along, unbeknownst to her I ran into the hb 8.5 and she told me what the hb7.5 was doing and even said that I seemed like a good catch. Bingo Bango!!! Green light city!!! Anyway I asked her for her number and she quickly complied, I stopped calling the hb7.5 (and they stopped being friends) and me and the hb8.5 started dating immediately we even got engaged but I stopped seeing her because her dad was a real *******. If the hb 8 was dtf, she would have given you signals and some kind of green light. I would have told her something negative about hb8, she would have went back and told her and hb8 would have came back just to cocck block. From there I would have had my friend to isolate 6.5 and then worked my magic on hb8, too late now because she probably wont bring her which = no bang for you. Tell you the truth you'd probably have more luck meeting Elvis than hb8, in your whole life time chalk it up to experience or lack thereof. Hey where's Judge Nismo when you need him? :)

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I laughed so hard at the text exchange between you and hb6. "Bring that female that you were with last time" sh!t had me rolling your a real charmer...lol. I remember a situation that happened to me similar to this except I actually liked the female in the same position as the hb6 except she was a hb7.5 and her friend a hb8.5. Well it turns out that the 7.5 was actually more interested in another guy but stringing me along, unbeknownst to her I ran into the hb 8.5 and she told me what the hb7.5 was doing and even said that I seemed like a good catch. Bingo Bango!!! Green light city!!! Anyway I asked her for her number and she quickly complied, I stopped calling the hb7.5 (and they stopped being friends) and me and the hb8.5 started dating immediately we even got engaged but I stopped seeing her because her dad was a real *******. If the hb 8 was dtf, she would have given you signals and some kind of green light. I would have told her something negative about hb8, she would have went back and told her and hb8 would have came back just to cocck block. From there I would have had my friend to isolate 6.5 and then worked my magic on hb8, too late now because she probably wont bring her which = no bang for you. Tell you the truth you'd probably have more luck meeting Elvis than hb8, in your whole life time chalk it up to experience or lack thereof. Hey where's Judge Nismo when you need him? :)
1) My objective was to ask what i wanted maybe i did it in not so appropriate way but this is how I usually talk when i text a chick. No need for much chit chat . I think you noticed yourself that she tried to initiate a topic to discuss but I changed the subject as soon as it started.

2) That was the first time I texted the hb6 i had her number for quite some time . I took it as social proof for some people that were there that time when i saw her. (The hb8 wasn't there)

3) The hb8 have seen her only once. I have not exchanged anything more than a handshake and wink . I have a big reputation in my city and as I said my value is high.lol I have no idea even what's her name is.

4) Not banging is fine by me. My early plans were to not do any move since I didn't had something more than the things I already mentioned for the hb8 which I'm interested to bang. My friend wanted to hook him up with the hb6 , you can say i acted more as a wingman. The hb8 was just an extra.

As I said, i have many free plates to spin in the holidays so I don't think I lose something.