Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Advice

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i broke up with this girl about a year ago, (we dated for 2 years) I still think about her but only when life gets slow.

Before I dated her and while I was dating her i was pretty much innocent to how girls are, i let her take advantage of me and never really let my nuts hang in the relationship, jus was kind of living in the moment, thinking "well she loves me" (really she didnt she was a big hoe and jus wanted me for my money). While we where dating I got hit on by so many girls and even fouled around with some.

Since we broke up i was kinda of shakein from finding this out and went into deep depression for 6 months. Every since then i was able to let things go and focus on my self. My grades have improved i got a new job and have gained 30 pound of muscle. so i would say im doing pretty good.

My ex was a maybe 5/10. and im a 10/10, not tying to sound arrogant but im told that alot.

Heres the problem I cant seem to find any girls? I go out with my sis to the bars some nights even alone. (I dont really have any friends, Im the Stong Silent type). IDK what it is but girls dont hit on me anymore and i cant seem to get the courage to talk to any girls. any advice?

Ik its a long read but i got a lot to say, thanks for the read anyway.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, don't go to the bar alone to pick up girls. Ever. If the place is busy and you are all by yourself, girls who do notice you will not want to approach you. They will not think you are the strong silent type...they will think that you are weird.

Second, 10/10? Not everyone will think that way about you. I always considered myself maybe a 7/8/9 at times but I still wasn't getting girls. Guys who were fat, ugly, or maybe 4's at best were pulling better tail than me. They clearly had social skills I didn't. You need to read the DJ Bible and learn how to approach these girls.

Third, do you live in a big city?...or some small town? Small town situations really suck if you are single. Every girl worth a look is taken, everyone knows everyone, too much drama and small talk. If you are in big city...check out meetup.com and find some people to socialize with who have similar interests and make friends. I found some hot girls who are friends of the people I met through this meetup.com groups and I've used that to my advantage.

Get out more.

Reaction score
Buddy, read my recent post. my GF of two years just dumped me too, but you gotta be resilient, it gets better. Trust me

Deadman01

Reaction score
expos said:
First, don't go to the bar alone to pick up girls. Ever. If the place is busy and you are all by yourself, girls who do notice you will not want to approach you. They will not think you are the strong silent type...they will think that you are weird.
I could not disagree more..........to each his own expos, but rolling out solo is the only way to go. I do it all the time and have never had a girl think it's weird. They'll ask what I'm out doing and I always have a strong, confident answer because I'm not ashamed to be out alone.

Wing men are a pain in the ass!

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the questions.

im 6'0, 170, i used to be supper skinny now im jus a slender guy. and im not introverted, i enjoy talking to people,im not really shy either. People jus say im the strong and silent type. and most guys think im a cool guy and get intimated by me