Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Advice W/Girl... what to do now?

jaye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known this girl for a long time, and although we've been "friends" there was always this unspoken mutual attraction between us. We always flirt, kino, etc. Then, sometime ago, she started going out with this guy. I didn't really care cause I was also in a relationship.

Recently I stopped really talking to her cause I had other things/girls to focus on. So a few days ago, she sends me this instant message asking me what she did wrong, or why was I mad at her.

So then we got to the "truth" or whatever, and we both admitted that there was something between us. She said that she wasn't planning to break up with her bf, but she kept on saying things like that obviously hinted that she still wanted to go out with me, nothing lasts forever, stuff like that.

I told her I wasn't gonna wait around, and that I had other girls to go out with, and she became really vexed.

I'm still interested in her, but I'm not desperate cause I've been going out with a few girls recently. What to do now?

Thanks

l-deezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel it's cool to like her and all but keep doing what ya doing cuz you don't wanna leave all yo side ladies in the dust cuz you like her it kinda reminds me of this girl named Rachael and our stories is the exact same but she got a boy friend and i got little flings here and there.

Keep po pimpin
L- Deezy
....out

lilprincess_16

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her straight out...

*u wanna date her
*or you dont

its obvious she has feelings for you, and you should just tell her straight out what your thinking. If you like her go for her, as long as there isn't another girl in the picture or another guy, if not you should just tell her so that she doesn't have to waste time and feelings...plus if ur a real man it will help her to get over you faster making her life better...

you gotta decide, i wish you luck

keep me updated

~my 2 cents~

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jaye
I've known this girl for a long time, and although we've been "friends" there was always this unspoken mutual attraction between us. We always flirt, kino, etc. Then, sometime ago, she started going out with this guy. I didn't really care cause I was also in a relationship.

Recently I stopped really talking to her cause I had other things/girls to focus on. So a few days ago, she sends me this instant message asking me what she did wrong, or why was I mad at her.

So then we got to the "truth" or whatever, and we both admitted that there was something between us. She said that she wasn't planning to break up with her bf, but she kept on saying things like that obviously hinted that she still wanted to go out with me, nothing lasts forever, stuff like that.

I told her I wasn't gonna wait around, and that I had other girls to go out with, and she became really vexed.

I'm still interested in her, but I'm not desperate cause I've been going out with a few girls recently. What to do now?

Thanks
I think people misunderstood your post.

Make one point to her - clear and simple - the same point you made to us.

Which is:

"You obviously like me and I think we both know that I like you as well. I will not, however, wait around until you're ready to date me. There are other girls I could be dating as well but I'm willing to put that aside if you're willing to rid your current boyfriend. If not, I guess we won't ever be able to use our feelings to our advantage"

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea try to be more upfront for her, because right now you are just her back-up and insurance in case something goes wrong. You said you stopped talking to her because you wre focusing on other girls so just focus on other girls

Reaction score
Originally posted by l-deezy
I know how you feel. It's cool to like her and all, but keep doing what you're doing because you don't want to leave all your side ladies in the dust just beacause you like her.
It kinda reminds me of this girl named Rachael, and our storie is the exact same, but she has a boy friend and i have got little flings here and there.

Keep po pimpin
L- Deezy
....out
Somehow, it looks better that way. ^

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well from what I've understood you've pretty much established that you both like each other, but I totally agree that if you do this wrong, she's gonna be your back up plan. And you should never settle for 2nd place- never.

Depends if your torn between keeping her as a friend or risking going for more and accepting that your friendship may end as a result. I'm just gonna askume you're willing to risk it.

Also, the way I get it, you have a load of other girls, but this girl is more desirable to you. Thats fair enough. What I sugest you do then is keep doing what your doing. Keep foolin around with your other women, as this will increase her interest in you, and give you some pvssy, which is always nice.

Try uping the amount of kino you have with her, while at the same time toneing down your words about your attraction for her. Your not an insurance plan if your not "in the bag". You said you have her vexed? Good. Keep her that way. She'll either cheat on the guy with you, split up with him and come find you, or they'll break up and she'll come running. If she doesn't you've got your other girls. Everyone's happy.

Apart from her boyfriend, but I'm assuming you have no morals.
Morals suck.

jaye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks all. All your advice is gonna help.

I think all of you have hit it on the head pretty well, especially cloud.

Anyway, I won't see her for about 2 1/2 months, cause we're going to different places for the summer, different plans, etc.

She says she's gonna write me. I want this girl more than any other, but I still have enough to keep me occupied.