Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice re: Younger Women

MaddDawg29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJs!

I have been a lurker on this site for quite some time and have decided now to go ahead and get involved in the discussions. I am not aware of the general age group involved here, but I would imagine that I am one of the older posters (I am 29 y/o). I can definitely say that wisdom does not always come with age, especially where women are concerned.

I have a bit of a problem. As I said I am 29 years old. I am a college-educated, well-paid professional. I dress well, have a nice car and I live in a nice home. I am finding that the older I get, the more I seem to attract younger women. At least 3-4 times per week I am either approached by a younger woman, or one will offer me her phone number, or do something that will be a clear signal that she is interested. These women tend to be ages 18-23 years old.

The funny thing is, when I was their age, girls like them wouldn't give me the time of day. What's also funny is that I don't seem to have the same success attracting women closer to my age. The women I've met who are closer to my age tend to be either married, divorced, have 2 or 3 kids, or have had their hearts broken so many times that they have grown to hate men. I've told myself many times that I should probably "bite the bullet" and date one of the younger girls, but I don't know what kind of meaningful relationship I can have with someone who is 6-11 years younger than me. Plus, I don't want to get into the habit of having to ask my dates for I.D. cards so I won't end up in jail. I would be remiss if I did not also mention that, as a normal, red-blooded American man, I find many of these young women to be pretty tempting, especially since I live in Florida and many of them tend to have tight and tanned bodies.

What would you guys do if you were in my shoes?

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome, MaddDawg29, to this discussion forum! You write particularly well, by the way.

Let me tell you that young chicks are a real temptation for me - their skin feels so smooth and supple and their bodies are just right. Once a woman hits 30, she tends to let her appearance go to the dogs; the pounds go on. I can see why you are looking for a gal around your age because you think she would be more compatible in terms of common interests and so on. That's with a long term relationship in mind.

There's nothing wrong with dating a girl 5 to 10 years your junior. They will make you feel alive and they're so exciting some of them.

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MaddDawg29:
What would you guys do if you were in my shoes?
I'd fukk all of them! Also, keep an eye out for the mature ones. Young, mature chicks are hard to come by.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddDawg29,

Welcome to the board!

I say do it. I will tell you why. Many girls are more mature at their age than you were at their age. You would be very surprised. I am 31 and I too have a hard time finding girls that aren't damaged. Girls our age have much baggage. Be it kids, emotional, divorced, you name it. Finding women that are single without baggage is very tough when you reach our age. In the mean time, I would date the younger ones to you find what you want. I wouldn't go lower than 21. Just for the reason that you can at least go anywhere without restrictions.

Good Luck,

Legend

dutchie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Age doesn't always mean a whole lot. My best friend is 31 and he was dating a 32 year old a couple of years back. He is now engaged to a 23 year old woman. Yes, she may be only 23 but she makes the other 'woman' pale in comparison as far as maturity, intelligence, and knowing what she wants. Anway, sometimes it's fun to date a younger woman just for the fun of it. There are a few out there that are beyond their years in maturity. Just be careful she isn't using you for your status...ie older, nice car, house etc.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my ex when I was in HS... still in my teens. Divorced after 12 years. Now I'm 32 and it's amazing how my life has changed. I am dating a woman who just turned 24. Her sister, who is 17, is also very attracted to me and as much as I would like to act on her advances, I'm not into spending time in jail. I have also found myself attracting women my age (married and single) as well. Many of them do have kids.

This woman that I'm seeing (24 years old) is putting this cake eating grin on my face, and no matter where I go, women seem to pick up on my euphoria state. It's like they can smell good sex or something, I dunno? But I am getting all kinds of attention from this.

All I can say is, the age gap can be good and bad. Depends on how much of it you can take.

[This message has been edited by TheLadiesMan (edited 10-24-2001).]

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the Club MaddDawg29!

"I have a bit of a problem. As I said I am 29 years old. I am a college-educated,well-paid professional. I dress well, have a nice car and I live in a nice home. I am finding that the older I get, the more I seem to attract younger women. At least 3-4 times per week I am either approached by a younger woman, or one will offer me her phone number, or do something that will be a clear signal that she is interested. These women tend to be ages 18-23 years old."

I fail to see the problem so far. In fact, things appear to be quite rosy! I have yet to have an 18-23 year old woman offer me her phone number without me asking for it. Enjoy this while you can!

"The women I've met who are closer to my age tend to be either married, divorced, have 2 or 3 kids, or have had their hearts broken so many times that they have grown to hate men."

Ah, now this is more in line with what I run into.

It all depends on what you want out of your relationship. Sex? Something long-term? You are going to have to "bite the bullet" as you say, and date a few of these younger women. Who knows, you may find the woman of your dreams. Personally, I haven't had much luck with younger women, but you seem to have no difficulties attracting them. Go for it!

Say, do you need a friend to cull a few of these women off to? (Grin!)

Envious Gipper

P.S. Glad you are posting here. We need more insight from "elder" statesmen. I just can't respond to posts like "how do I get her to touch my wee-wee" with a straight face!

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gipper:
P.S. Glad you are posting here. We need more insight from "elder" statesmen. I just can't respond to posts like "how do I get her to touch my wee-wee" with a straight face!
Why you silly boy. All you have to do is replace wee-wee with ding-dong.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ACTION:
Why you silly boy. All you have to do is replace wee-wee with ding-dong.
No, that doesn't really help!

G.

gettingthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get hung up on the age thing too. I'm 22 now, and the idea of dating an 18 or even 19 year old is still weird to me, in part because I know I was so much different back then.

My parents are 6 years apart, 28 and 22 when they met (yikes). One friend 24, dated a 20 year old for a while, her mom was 37 (not much older than him
Another friend 25, regularly dates girls 19-23 (well, bangs them, not so much dates them).

I'd say go for it. see what happens.

Also, be objective. These aren't innocent little girls who you are maliciously seducing - they are coming up to you! They are aware of what they are doing. They want older guys.

MaddDawg29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys!!

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. I must admit, I have tried to date a younger woman before, but I just couldn't get past the thought that I was a "dirty old man" taking advantage of some innocent impressionable young girl. But I need to get past that and enjoy the attention while I'm still getting it. There is a young cutie at my gym who recently asked me out to lunch. Maybe I'll take her up on her offer and see where it leads.

Wish me luck.

MaddDawg29

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MaddDawg29:
Hey Guys!!

There is a young cutie at my gym who recently asked me out to lunch. Maybe I'll take her up on her offer and see where it leads.

Wish me luck.

MaddDawg29
Good Luck! But it doesn't sound like you need it! Wow. I'm in awe.

Gipper

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, Im glad that you brought this one up!!! Im 29 years old as well and in pretty much the same situation that you are in. I have a college education, nice car, my own house, and when I was younger, I couldnt get a woman my age to save my life. Now the chick my age from what I can see are damaged goods being that they dont look as good due to things like getting fat, stress from dealing with a jerk husband or BF, or being a single mom with no support from the father. Young chicks, especially if they have some maturity about themselves, are diamonds in the rough. You just have to date a few and get into their heads and see how they are thinking. Im currently seeing a 20 year old college chick and she's hot as hell. As a friend of mine told me, "always date younger, never older"

Boodrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightwing:
As a friend of mine told me, "always date younger, never older"
AMEN!! I dated a girl 6 years older. BAD mistake. I'm 26 and 17-20 year olds are hitting on me all the time. I goes with the territory.

Men have been dating/marrying younger women for eons. Back in to old days, a man went out to make his fortune, then came back after securing a future and married women MUCH younger, because these women were able to have more children than women the man's own age. The younger women also had less complications during childbirth than the older women.

Always remember, it's perfectly fine for a man to be Daddy to his GF, if not preferred. It's positively awful for a woman to be Mommy to her BF.

redvoodoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im looking down the barrel of 30 in 2 months
and I attract much younger women 19-23 they ar very tantelizing and I would date them but not expect anything out of them cuz they are unstable and are still into the games.
LOts of times they date older men for status ect so watch out. Older single women without baggage are becoming rare breed.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Staring down the barrel of thirty-one (31) here on Friday. Right now I'm dating a 26 year old woman who has a very good career and a bright future.

As a DJ with a great career myself, I can see the games younger women play, and frankly, I don't like playing them. It's almost not worth the effort for the sex -- there's no real challenge in it any more.

On the other hand, I'm not looking to get married any time soon. I can't give up my freedom and the idea that I can pull the rip cord at any time on my current gf without having to give her half of everything I own.

Being 31 and single in America is no crime. A couple of days ago, USA Today ran a piece in its Life section on the issue, and found that many successful people are waiting to get married until they are 33+, or not getting married at all.

For those older guys that are still looking to play, you are only as old as you look and feel. If you work out at the gym 4-5 days a week, you'll end up with a body better than most 21-year old guys. Combine the body with the money you are earning, and younger women will eat out of your hand.

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, for one, am opposed to the idea of dating a lady more than 3 years younger than you are, unless she is well into her twenties. This is funny because my dad is seven years older than my mom (they married when my mom was 18). I don't think that there is anything morally wrong about it, I just think that these girls could be dating you for all the wrong reasons. They probably see you as some sort of status symbol or some form of security. Are you sure that this is what you really want in a woman?

MilesDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Decided: definitely young...no sweat

Wow!! I was going to post a similar thread as this one....ahhh, but the "search" function works wonders! If only others on this forum used it as often as I do...it's very useful.

Anways, I'm 24 and a junior at my college, one of my classes is a sophomore level and there's this girl in my class that ever since the first day of class, I say "hi" to her when passing by her before sitting down. She shows a pretty good level of interest by returning the greetings, looking over her shoulder to make sure that I volunteer for a class activity so that she volunteers with me, and laughing and making eye contact with me very frequently during the class lectures. This is not to say that I do nothing ;), it's just that she seems to respond well and shows interest more explicitly to me than most girls do...of course I know that a true interest is when she goes out on a date with me...and then beyond that.

So I met her after class last week and after talking with her a bit, found out that she is a freshman and I would guess that she is probably 18, maybe 19. I wasn't sure about her because of our age difference. Within the last two months, three girls that I dated were each 19 and after spending some time with them, found them to be very inexperienced in dating and immature. So, I questioned about whether I should not date any more girls that are around that age or keep doing what I'm doing- just date girls. However, many of you reminded me with type responses like "sure, why not, more practice, and she may be surprisingly mature even though she is young". And after reading everyone's responses to MaddDawg29, I have decided that I might as well continue to work my game, on her. I'll number close her on Thursday and then call her Sunday night to set up a date. No sweat.

Thank you, MaddDawg29, Take No Dirt, Don the Legend, TheLadiesMan, Gipper, Nightwing, gettingthere, Sting, and improvinmygame!! Great insights on age difference and dating younger girls. I'm out...

Miles