Need advice please

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,hope ye are all well.

I finally got with a girl who i had on my list for a while last night in college .My dj'ing and flirting paid off. I totally suprised everyone when i got with her,as most of her friends thought i liked someone else(keep them guessing!!!)

Long story short,she likes me and vice versa however she doesnt want a ltr at the moment,as she was going out with a lad 4 2 and a half years..
She text me this morning blah blah like you,lets see what happens,take things day by day,i might and i mightnt be with u again....sort of answer. I agreed at the fact of taking things slow.,have fun nothing serious yet no reply.I told her id call her tonight but i didnt bother,as i thought it would be getting awkard.

what advice can ye give me,as i think im heading into the friend zone,which im trying to avoid.
Will i give her space,let her come to me,or ignore her.
Please dont flame im not too knowledgeable on ltr as ive been single for a long time.

she is a trick lady no doubt,thats what i like..but no angel. Ive kept my options opened with some more girls.I shot down 1 last night just to be with her. How can i keep her interest level high?

Any advice would be appreciated

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her space, don't call her, let her call you and make sure to talk to other women. I'm not saying you have to **** them (although it's perfectly alright since you two aren't in a relationship:cool: ) but definitly let her see you talking to other girls. Through this you let her know that if she doesn't sleep with you, then other girls can easily fill her position. She doesn't want an LTR, so make sure you keep your options open. If you let her come to you and initiate contact, and keep up the flirting with other girls you should be fine.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has so much shyt going on in her mind. Shyt that you could never understand that is based on her life of experiences. Nothing you can do right now can make her more apt to like you more. Know that. Therein lies the strength. Because now you can go around and be yourself, and worry about what's going on in your OWN mind. Stop thinking of this as a power struggle for attraction, that sways back and forth. Attraction is two seperate scales. Your scale, she will step on and will measure how much you are attracted to her. And her scale YOU will step on. They are both based on different things. Let her figure out her own mind, and you figure out yours. Let the chemistry happen naturally.

Reaction score
never shoot a girl down prematurely - u denied one girl the nite b4 in hopes to get this one - what if this girl shoots u down?

u put all your eggs in one basket - dont go on hope - many girls seem excited the first date then deflate from there.

its better to have two girls in the bushes than one in the hand:)

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx guys i appreciate the advice..Today she text me sayin"would you be pissed off if i told u i was wit sum1 last night" I replied "No ,because we r not going out,do what u want" She is sort of seeing a cop at the moment,but is finishing up with him before christmas.

I told her i understand that she was in a long realtionship ,and needs time,however im not going to be waiting 4 her on the side 4 the next few months about her. She says "we'll see what happens,but i cant promise anything,i dont want to hurt anyone while i figure out what i want"

im cool with that,shes honest with me.Should i next this girl,or "see what happens" I dont know is it worth all the hassle. Im probably as usual making a big deal out of nothing. Any more advice?

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Step outside the box.....

We all know how it feel to be thinking about the one person all the time, giving the broad a lot of energy. You have to think "outside the box" in order to get a very good picture of what's going on.

Imagine if you were able to step of your natural body and see yourself......interacting, focusing on a broad when she gives you less energy back, etc. What would you say about yourself? What advice would you tell "you" as you can see what this is doing to "you". Look at things from "outside the box" and you will find your answer in regards to this situation. All the answers lies within my friend.

Peace