Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice on flirting

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, there is a bit of a gap in my seduction skills - basically I need to improve my flirting skills. I've realised that the best way to show you are sexually interested in a girl you've just met is through flirting.

When talking to a girl, what are the best ways to flirt with her? I currently use ****y + funny, touch and funny stories, but I need other methods that work....so guys, please share advice on flirting.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I want to know is what are some other ways of flirting, that I haven't already mentioned?? Let's list as many different ways of flirting as possible so I can try them out when I next do some approaches. What methods of flirting do you guys use, and which have produced good results?

cmaff05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something that works suprisingly good to flirt, is after you've established rapport, is to say things like "I hate you" to her. Tell her how much you hate her, but do it first with a smile on your face. Then, get gradually more serious when you say so it looks like your serious now. She will know that you aren't serious. In my experiences, girls can't stop laughing at this skit, and it's a great way to flirt.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I still think C&F is worth perfecting, but anyway, I like the above idea, it's sort of pushing her away in the old push/pull sort of way.

Another idea is what I call 'Build a Subtext'. Basically you have what on the surface is a perfectly normal convo. However under the surface you both have a connection so that everything has a subtext.

When you talk about what you do or ask her where she goes she will be saying, He's asking me where I hang out so he can see me again.

Inuendo, if that's how it's spelt is great. The more sexual and clever the better, if she don't get it or takes offence, she's not on your wavelength. Keep this up with eye contact and a bit of kino and you're in business.

I've found convos around food are excellent, phrases like 'would you like some of mine' and 'Oh, yours looks scrummy' are the sort of thing that works well.

Of course the way you get that initial connection to do this is all about non-verbal signals, so this is even more important to get down pat.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys thanks for your replies.

Flirting is a combination of non verbal body signals and speech. It's more in HOW you say what you say really. I will consciously make more effort to flirt with any girls I talk to this week.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's apparent that you either :

1. Haven't read the DJB.
  2. Have read the DJB but forgotten everything you'd learned.
  3. Have read the DJB but never learned anything at all.
    [/list=1]
    In any event, you should re-read it:
    http://www.jbspencer.com/djb

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read the DJ Bible many times, but I know I need to improve my flirting, so I was merely asking for advice. I'll have a look at for flirting tips in the bible again!

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
INTENSE EYE CONTACT (with a slight smirk)... although it can be a double edge sword because if your good looking it could scare her a bit...

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about a quick wit. You should take any opportunity to throw a subtle hint of innuendo into what you're saying. So long as you communicate, indirectly, and preferably subtly, that you are more than prepared to show her a good time between the sheets, then you're doing good. If you combine that with natural kino and good facial expressions then you're onto a winner.

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cmaff05
Something that works suprisingly good to flirt, is after you've established rapport, is to say things like "I hate you" to her. Tell her how much you hate her, but do it first with a smile on your face. Then, get gradually more serious when you say so it looks like your serious now. She will know that you aren't serious. In my experiences, girls can't stop laughing at this skit, and it's a great way to flirt.
This is a good example. The best way to flirt is to be playful with her. Tease her about little things. Be witty and a smartass.

Also do not use C&F and kino to a girl you had just met. You will more likely appear ****y using C&F and creepy with kino.