"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Need advice! Need a date to the Lion King Broadway play.

Dr.PepperDrinker

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2002
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Reynoldsburg, OHIO, U.S.A.
Here's the deal:
I'm going away for the summer, so I have no real desire for a relationship. I have 2 tickets to the broadway play of the Lion King. I've been waiting six years to see this, so I'm not letting my summer plans ruin it. The thing is I need a date. I want to ask this girl at my school, but I have a little prob. SHe is my bros best friends sister and he, not so mentions his friend, would be seriously POed if I hurt her feelings. I don't want a girlfriend just a date. DOes it seem to you'll that there's a problem in doing this? Thanx
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
No i dont see a real problem in that....
Take her out and have a blast dude.... Lemme tell you somthing the LION KING IS SO GOD DAMN KIDDYISH DUDE! but whatever have fun if you can, just bang her afterward as a thank you
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
The only thing i see wrong with what you just said is that you waited 6 years for the lion king play??? Ha, if i had a GF at the moment she would have to drug me up and drag me to the theater to get me to watch that. ;)

But go ahead and ask her i dont see anything wrong with it, just tell her you want to go as friends before she gets ideas.
 
Top