Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Advice: How would you handle these date situations and make them more sexual?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have literally written about it 100 times in the past.

Sorry dude, I’m not here just to hand out free information and continually repeat myself. I’m here to entertain myself. I answer the questions that I want to answer, when I feel like it.

I’m also not here to help guys who mock me, and aren’t very bright. It’s not in my interests at all to help guys like you.

You don’t actually want to improve as a man. You want an unearned shortcut to success. You’ll never have it.
i just see you picking fights with people and pretending to know everything. I don't believe you have any clue and I don't think you get any women. Some ppl just come on these things to seek attention and its clear that is what ur doing. Sorry dude.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want confident (arrogant) guys who don’t apologise for their existence on this planet. Combine this with flashes of kindness and amused mastery and you basically have the perfect calibration.

You have 2 choices.

You can either accept that women will always be attracted to what they are attracted to, and it will never change. You can appreciate women for what they are, with their many flaws and strange quirks.

Or

You can continually point out why you’re deficient compared to other guys. Which is actually a way of not accepting that women like what they like. Of course women like confident, arrogant guys. She wants a c0cksure guy because it makes her feel safe. C0cky guy simultaneously hits her need for excitement and fun.

What you’re doing again is imagining yourself as a woman, thinking that you wouldn’t be attracted to arrogance. This is projection.

You’re not a woman. Women are very attracted to arrogance if it’s congruent with your perceived status. Arrogance actually indicates status, because if you were low status other people wouldn’t put up with your arrogance. So the very fact of a guy acting arrogant actually communicates “status” to a woman. It’s like a basic mind hack.
False. One does not have to be ****y. One has to be confident and self-assured. I have had plenty of success btw. For me, I just have to get back into rhythm after a long relationship. Its only a matter of time for me until I'm back. A man can absolutely apologize but should only apologize if he has truly done something wrong. There can be strength and there can be weakness in an apology, it just depends on the situation.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, why are you asking “how can I can laid?” And then you start attacking people who don’t give you the answers you want.

You’re a lazy guy who doesn’t actually want to do any work. You’re exactly the type of guy who shouldn’t be helped. Bad for the market.
you're a lazy attention seeking loser who has come here to seek a confidence boost because you lack confidence. None of your posts indicate any success with women. You are the type of guy that probably has never kissed a woman.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to be sorry dude. You’re the one who needs help, not me.

I suggest you keep looking for your easy answer to a problem that you don’t even understand. You’re chasing your own tail and that will continue unless you get a bit smarter. Smarter comes with experience and being able to learn from your mistakes and improve.

If you’re not learning and improving then there’s something missing. Men are meant to learn from mistakes and improve. That’s literally how I got better and learned what I know. No one gave me an easy answer.

But when a manbaby like you comes up to me and says “feed me.” I just recoil because I know I’ll be helping a guy who doesn’t deserve it.
I'd suggest to post less. In case your pea-sized brain didn't understand, this was a thread seeking advice. Why are you forcing your comments in here? Just don't post and don't reply to my threads. Your comments are delusional, pathetic and unwanted.