Need advice from the pro's

TheMachoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just happened to meet one of my sister's friends the other day and it just said click in my head. What a girl! :)
Anyway, my mind is in conflict. It feels wrong going after her because she's a friend of my sister and also because one of my friends wanted to go for her last year. (omg that really sounds stupid!)

Should I try to go for her? How should I do it? It feels weird but I can't forget her... but I don't think I'm getting a one-itis.
Anyway I had a good conversation with her and we joked a lot. It felt like she really would like to continue the conversation but we couldn't right then. She doesn't get out very much and I doubt that she's had many (if any) boyfriends before. Advice? Thoughts?

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of alll why should you go after her??!!!!!?? think about it.

TheMachoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe! I know why!!
She's beautiful, intelligent, funny and she's definitely a girl I could fall for! But I think I get your point. :)

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fsck that. If she's cool go for it. Your sis should be cool.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Do It.

What have you got to lose but I would watch out that one-itis does not raise its ugly head. As you seem very keen.

If you like her do it, you do not need other peoples approval. In my opinion it would be different though if your friend had had a serious relationship with her but you say he did not so its ok. As thats a matter of friendship and respect, not just him not having the skills to get it on.... it was over a year ago.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it man. If you think she's worth it and you really aren't hurting anybody, then you don't really have anthing holding you back. It sounds like you've found a nice, sweet, innocent girl to latch onto and have some fun with. Nothing bad about that.

As for your friend who's liked her for a year, he's had a year to get himself together and make a move. If he hasn't done it yet and is trying to "wait her out" then you definately have nothing to feel guility for when you hit her up for a date.