"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need advice from the Don Juan!

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
I have read some good **** of this website.

Im learning to not give a **** what other people think of me because I realise that I can achieve alot of good things if im not conscious of what people think of me.

Shoes: I have brown, black, 2 whites (basketball and outgoing) and 4 different colour shirts, two jackets and six different jerseys, wearing something different every day, not the same outfits (mixed) trying to be intriguing to woman and is it working, we'll find out??? Probably exaggerated one or two of the numbers there.......

This chick named 'Brigetta' was walking with that I hardly know, anyway she asked me whether I was coming out with the group (she was in the group) and I said that I had to meetup with someone that nite.
I should have said 'Woman' instead of someone. Shows im a MAN and that im sure of myself. Need ur opinions on that one?

Anyways before we head to work I told her i pointed to the shop showing that I was going to go in and when I got outside there she was waiting for me to walk with me to work.
How the **** did I do this? This is gold......but I dont know how I ****en did it.

Weird because she have never initiating conversations to me and ive always initiate the conversations??????

Nothing to make of it except being friendly then when I get to work and I standup, i can see hear in the corner of my eye, trying to do something cant remember what it was and she was looking at me. She is a hottie, big boobs maybe too big of a fat ass but i'll do her up da butt.

Now, I now there is still more to learn and we all are learning stuff which takes a day to pump into our system.

My ex natalie who still loves me thinks ive become a mean person, which I know im not. I believe she is only trying to put me back in line to being a nice person again. I am not being the nice guy, im going to be the great guy.

When we were together, I asked 'Are you going to buy me a beer'. She didn't say anything. Should have I said 'Are you going to buy us a beer'?. What would a DJ say?

Me and Jo, we get on well with each other at work. She always touches my shoulders but I know she doesn't do it to other guys, just me. I know she is doing the kino first and that maybe I should build up this rapport (im just not doing the k stuff). Is that right or should I play hard to get like the hot woman do?? Im good looking (not up myself but I do aim in looking like a warm great guy.

I have a problem with replies and have to boost this area up.
When ever someone asks me a question which is odd or interesting, I sometimes do short replies which I know are unattractive now. I would like to do longer replies that are more dramatic so that I can attract the woman towards me, woman love drama. So I stress the point that this is very important to me so......How do I work it champions?

This chick at work called me a nice guy and then 'i went clicked in my head and my head said '****, thats mother ****en bull****, im not going down in history as a nice guy, im going down as a great guy'. But now she is like excited to see me and stuff by touching me. She sees something is developing because I know i am developing.

2 Last thing, we all hear that men have to be a challenge to woman, what do u mean by that?

Final last thing, what type of person am I by the words I use (by the way, the words u see, the way it is written are the words and the way I speak.

big post? hell yeah need the advice from u Don Juans.

Ben
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
oh, I wear fahrenheit and pi, and some cheap stuff like those imitation boss, cool water, gucci envy, michael jordan, dolce and gabanna. Wearing a different one every day. Maybe they like the unpredictability. I also wear **** clothes eg faded jerseys.

Maybe the above is helping me out?

Ben
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
First, welcome to the boards, and the start of the new you.

I didn't notice where the first question was, but as for question 2...

Being a challenge is more like being emotionnally stimulating to the woman. Like described elsewhere, it involves not calling often, always being busy, not giving her exactly what she wants... (or give the girl what she wants but in a way that would keep the control in your court). I could add more, or you could do a search if your not satisfied.
 

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
Thanks pimp, i'll do that search. Thanks for ur advice.

Any others? I need ur help.

Ben
 
Top