Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice from experienced Don Juans

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need advice from anyone in this forum!

Hello my fellow Djs ...

Three years ago I had to take the PF16 psychological test ... Just recently I had to take the same test for a job interview.

Personally, I like the results, even though there might be some things that I could still improve about myself. And the results were far better than from last time. My dominance is up 5 points from last time and I am far more expedient than rule conscious and scored 7 in that last time [the mark of a weak nice guy].

Anyways, I was wondering if any of you guys who are truly confident DJs can look over this and help me pick out some troublesome areas that could go for some improvement [no matter how harsh]. I would appreciate it grately.

For a chart you should look at the included jpeg ...

Independance

Rgeere's lifestyle is highly independant and self-directed leading to active attemps to gain control of others and the enviroment. He tends to exert a strong social influence or persuasiveness. He perfers to form his own opinions and is willing to challenge the status quo.

- In interpersonal relationships, he leads or dominates. He likes to be in charge and may be persistent in getting his way.

Anxiety

At the present time, Rgeere presents himself as somewhat less anxious thatn most people.

- This person typically feels sure about himself. That is, he does not harbor doubts about his behaviour and does not worry about how others perceive him.

Self-Control

Self-Control is low average. Rgeere tends to unrestrained and flexible. At times, Rgeere may get caught up in his own wants and ideas, which may outweigh consideration for practicalities or for other people's needs.

- This person tends to be expedient or have nonconventional values. His concern for established rules may be low.

- This person tends to balance casualness and a tolerance for disorder with the needs for organization and structure. He may function best in an unexacting, flexible setting rather than a rigid system.

Extraversion

Extraversion is average. Rgeere would be as interested in social participation as most people. He probably balances solitary activities with those involving social contact.

- This individual may be reserved and somewhat cautious about forming attachments to people.

Tough-Mindedness

Tough-Mindedness is avergae. Generally, Rgeere tends to balance toughness with sympathy, resoluteness with receptivity. He may at times adhere with his current way of thinking, while at other times he may be open to new ideas and experiences.

- This individual may be perceived as reserved or distant when interacting with people.

Social Skills

Rgeere's communication is predicted to be demonstrative and expressive. Because his emotions tend to be clear and genuine, they are likely to be easily perceived by others and may even induce a a similar emotional state in those around him. Emotional expressivity is high-average(7)

This person may not pay too much attention to other people's gestures, moods, or interactions. Consequently, sometimes he may have difficulty understanding the subtle emotional cues of other people. Additionally, he may have trouble relating to someone else's feelings. Emotional Sensitivity is low-average(4)

Rgeere may gauge a situation before expressing his feelings. Specifically, he may choose to conceal or convey a particular emotion depending on context. Presenting the appropiate emotional reaction is useful in formal situations where "putting on your best face" is paramount. However, very high control of self-expression is detrimental if the person loses touch with his or her true feelings. Emotional Control is high( 8 )

Rgeere seems to be as verbal and expressive as the average person. He may be just as likely to initiate a conversation as he is to let other direct conversation. Social Expressivity is average(5)

Rgeere may not be very concerned about interpreting or monitoring others' social behaviours or mannerisms. Rgeere's self-comfort may mean that he is not overly concerned about the appropriateness of his own actions. Social Sensitivity is low-average(4)

Social concersations may be natural and forthright at times,or tailored to the demands of a given situation.He is as likely to direct the topic of conversation as he is simply to participate or to observe. Social Control is average(6)

Rgeere is sometimes able to understand a situation from another's perspective, but at othet imes may disregard another person's feelings or point of view. This tendency is typical of most adults. Empathy is average(5)

Leadership and Creativity

In a group of peers, leadership is predicted to be average(5)

At the client's own level of ability , potential for creative functioning is predicted to be average(6)

Should this individual choose to persue creative endeavors, his rate of output is considered to be average(6)

Last edited: