"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Need advice for 3-Some/Orgy

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone--
I happy to report that I've found a truly awesome girl (AMY) who is hot, completely cool and down to earth, really sexual, AND she wants to have a three-some. We got to talking about it a few nights ago and she says that she would REALLY like to have a three-way with another girl--and she was specific about the girl being a petite, hot blonde with nice t*** (she thinks SOOO much like me!)
Anyway, this is new territory for me (but an old fantasy) and I've never been with two girls. Amy has also never been with another girl, but claims it's been her fantasy for a long time.
My question is this: How do I go about arranging this situation with "the other" girl? Amy says she doesn't have any girls in mind and says that I should find the girl. What's the best way to go about doing this? Should I use Amy's good charm as part of the process, or should I seek the other girl by some other means, and what should be the process? I would appreciate your advice.
And "MASTER DON JUANS" help out here...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
You have reached the holy grail my friend.

Put an ad in the paper! lmao.
 

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
No one here has ANY experience with this or has any advice??
Come on! Help me out here!
 

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
It will be a lot more difficult for you to find a girl to take part than for your gf to find a girl. In this situation, it's down to your girl to start making the introductions, not you. If she's really serious about doing it.

Women trust each other a lot more than they'd trust a random guy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
If she doesn't have a friend that is willing, and she's putting the ball in your court to find one, then do it... how do you pick up chics normally? ...if you ain't smooth in this area, there's nothing anyone on here can say that can help ya.. it's up to your skills to do that.

I've been there done that.. but my gf had a friend.. and another time, my bud and I, were just lucky to find a ho-nay house wife.

Here's my suggestion... you and her go to a 'all women' club.. there's a few in your town I'm sure... and just look around. If you have a particular woman in mind, then focus on them... you can probably tell who is willing and who is not.. let her do the work there, she'll have a better chance than you most likey. ;)

The Pimp has spoken...
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
I have an idea. Ill put on a blonde wig and help you out.
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Got an idea,

Go to a nightclub on gay night, there should be some lesbos/bi's there that will hit on Amy, then you two can make it known to the pursuer that you two are looking to shwing. ;)

Just be careful of the dudes...
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
Got an idea,

Go to a nightclub on gay night, there should be some lesbos/bi's there that will hit on Amy, then you two can make it known to the pursuer that you two are looking to shwing. ;)

Just be careful of the dudes...
Better yet, why not go to a gay club, and let the 'ladies' hit on Amy, or you two can scope out a 'honey' and submit the deed that you guys want done? ;)

/sarcasm turned off....


Bro, I suggested the same thing in my original posting. :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Re: Inlaws

oh...didn't notice...skimmed over....should have had another cup of coffee before i posted...;)
 

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
WI
Take this chic to a strip club. Most strippers are bi and into that sh-t. Here's another tip my friend, get some condoms...look for the one's that supposedly prolong a male's orgasm. With two chics your gonna need to help that little fella out a bit.
 

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
I need some more advice on this topic.
Amy still wants me to find a girl and I'm not sure how to approach other girls and bring up the topic of having a three-way. Amy is cute, so I think if a girl was bi-sexual they would be into her. The problem is bringing up the topic of whether or not they "like" girls and if they would be willing to have a three-way. I need help here!! I do not want this window of opportunity to pass.
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
My advice - dont do it your completely going to fukk up your relationship guarenteed... You sound like your both happy now of course a 3 sum would be fun but you will regret it.

But if you were in a relationship with someone you werent planning on being in LTR with then go bang the bejesus out of both of them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
If you think you don't act quickly, the window of opportunity wil pass, and you care more about the three some than your relationship with Amy, then hire a professional.

It is the easiest sure fire way to find a willing girl, and I am sure she would be experienced and ensure that you's have the time of your life.

The gay club idea is the best so far though if you can get Amy to go. Otherwise, seriously look at dating sites/personals etc....

I think it would be very hard to cold approach women into a three some.
 

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
ANY OTHER IDEAS??
Amy is gone for a week for spring break and asked me to go "hunting" for the other girl for when she gets back. I need to get moving on finding the "other" girl and would appreciate any advice!
 

taleyhoe

New Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
southern belt
3 somes

I've been reading your posts about your ****ed up open relationship.

Lookd dude. I hope by now that you realize it would never last with a hoe like that.

Bottom line. If a giel gives a rats ass about you then no other girl or guy is going to come between the two of you.

I'm posting because I was once in a str with a chick that was bi. Yea, we all got our groove on together from time to time. But my reality was flawed just like yours was.

Open relationships are what they are. If your not sure about most things, your gut will be a big indicator. Don't let your heart fool you from what is reality in the future.

For futur reference, I don't care how cool of a chick she is or how good the sex is. Do not get emotionally attached if you don't expect a ltr.

Happy hunting.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I read a great article about this in American Curves last month. I can't find the article so I'll do it from memeroy.

It said something like the two of you go to a club. Have her decide what girl she wants. Then your girl should start dancing with the new girl and grinding. They should talk and get comfortable with each other. Eventually your girl should lead the new girl to you and introduce you. None of you should mention girlfriend, boyfriend, sex, or threesome. After you've had introductions and maybe a drink. Go to the dance floor and begin to dance with both girls, evenly. When you feel she is hot enough suggest a change of venue. Viola you have just picked up a girl for a threesome.

During the actual act make sure to evenly split your attention as much as possible. You don't want to make any of the girls jealous.
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
I've had a threesome. It was with my friend and her bf. It just happened. You cant plan these things. They just happen. We went to a strip club and were all horney and got it on. Its kinda over-rated. a great fantasy, but you might be disappointed. Which is why its better to have the fantasy than the reality
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top