Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice - ectomorph diet

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm 1.7m tall and weight 65kg.

I'm doing squats, deadlift, chest and shoulder bar pushups.

I'm trying to eat big meals, most of carbohydrates and protein and there is a slow progression, but on the other hand heavy meals make me feel heavy and I'm afraid it has impact on my behavior and state when I'm going out. Any one deal with same issue and can share diet that works for him?

My diet is mostly rice, one meat per day (chicken or beaf), some salad, many sandwiches with chocolate, protein shake with 3 cups of milk, and multivitamin

Also I drink about 3 cups of coffee per day on work

Tnx!

Last edited:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm 1.7m tall and weight 65kg.

I'm doing squats, deadlift, chest and shoulder bar pushups.

I'm trying to eat big meals, most of carbohydrates and protein and there is a slow progression, but on the other hand heavy meals make me feel heavy and I'm afraid it has impact on my behavior and state when I'm going out. Any one deal with same issue and can share diet that works for him?

My diet is mostly rice, one meat per day (chicken or beaf), some salad, many sandwiches with chocolate, protein shake with 3 cups of milk, and multivitamin

Also I drink about 3 cups of coffee per day on work

Tnx!
For ectomorph diet I like brad pitts 20/30/40 with 40 percent being protein I believe. I mean if you have to look at exactly what he does it's called zone diet. I think 20 percent being fats like avocado or coconut oil. 30 percent would probably be carbs whether you like protein pasta or brown rice. As an ectomorph I see zone diet most beneficial. Brad still looks good at his age and still does well in his movies. He might be on to something. There's also bars for zone diet like other diets catered to zone diet. So somewhat helpful by my standard a little barbaric. That's the best example of ectomorph I can think of. ttyl

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be afraid of trash food like cake, cookies, milkshakes etc.

If you are bulking as a hard gainer, as long as you are getting in plenty of fruits and veg, calorie dense foods are your friend.

I get a lot of mileage out of Pop Tarts, 400 calories for a 2 pack which is so easy to eat, throw in a protein shake with a banana blended in, 500-600 calories and very easy to get down.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you struggle with eating enough to gain, like me, try it with liquid food. I have trouble with breakfast, I‘m just not hungry in the morning and I‘m used to intermittent fasting. But Right now I want to gain some, so I force myself to drink a shake in the morning.

Rice or almond milk, oat flakes, banana, protein powder, peanut butter, some spices to manage inflammation and maca. Easy calories.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Don't be afraid of trash food like cake, cookies, milkshakes etc.

If you are bulking as a hard gainer, as long as you are getting in plenty of fruits and veg, calorie dense foods are your friend.

I get a lot of mileage out of Pop Tarts, 400 calories for a 2 pack which is so easy to eat, throw in a protein shake with a banana blended in, 500-600 calories and very easy to get down.
Dont have pop tarts in my country, but have something similar will try it

My big issue with sweets is teeth care, it costs alot

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
If you struggle with eating enough to gain, like me, try it with liquid food. I have trouble with breakfast, I‘m just not hungry in the morning and I‘m used to intermittent fasting. But Right now I want to gain some, so I force myself to drink a shake in the morning.

Rice or almond milk, oat flakes, banana, protein powder, peanut butter, some spices to manage inflammation and maca. Easy calories.
Tried it all when I was younger and it helped. Nowadays lazy as ****, probably need to get back to past habits