Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice and pregnancy

Sponty

Banned
Reaction score
I was rebounding off a LTR and got together with a old friend of mine that I had cut off during my LTR. I ended up getting her pregnant.

A little bit of a history lesson here, my friend is a single mother of 2 and we used to be best friends for 2 years and then one drunken night we ****ed and it ruined our friendship. We tried dating for 3 months and she just ended it, she still had feelings for her last baby's daddy. She ended up pushing me away, I was fine with it that and ended up in my LTR for 16 months. 4 months after being in my relationship she had reached out to me to try and be friends again. My GF at the time though was uncomfortable me being best friends again with a woman I used to **** so I told her I couldn't out of respect for my relationship and that it was more important to me then being friends with her.

Fast forward 16 months I get broken up with, my old friend reached out to me randomly because she had "a dream about me" literally the night of the breakup. Anyways we talk and I end up sleeping on her couch, she helps me out through the breakup and me being a crying ***** for a few weeks. She then jokes to me about how she never wanted a 3rd kid but does want one now and jokes about getting pregnant. I laugh it off and just ignore her because I figure my old friend already rejected me in the past no chance she is interested. Well after my life settles down and I get into a routine, she always texting me and calling me and I'm pushing her away because there no relationship there. I finally decided to take her out for one night as a thank you for being there as a friend. We end up drinking and ****ing that night she begging me to *** inside her and not use a condom. Over the next 3 weeks we are ****ing and she wants a relationship and wants to date and tell her parents etc etc etc.. I tell her to slow down because I just got out of a relationship we need to take things slow and she all about fast. On the 4th week she is telling her 7 year old son that I am going to be his future daddy and that we are going to get married and buy a house together. I tell her she should not say that to her son because he is young and that could really affect him.

2 days later on the phone she calls me and friendzones me and says she has absolutely no attraction to me what so ever. I tell ok because really I'm just rebounding from my LTR. 2 weeks go by and I come over to hang out and she grabs my **** and on the couch and says this doesn't mean anything and we end up ****ing. She keeps telling me we have to stop doing this and blames me for ****ing her. Couple days later she finds out she is pregnant, then she cuts off sex with me completely and tells me she will never have sex with me again.

She doesn't have a car and winter has come and she doesn't want to walk 2 miles in the cold snow to get her daughter and walk 2 miles home. She asks me to pick up her daughter after daycare for the sake of the baby inside her. I do because despite everything I don't want my future child being hurt inside the womb. I asked for a Paternity test which we are going to do next week, she has no doubt its mine. She keeps wanting me to be at all the holidays thanksgiving, xmas and act like a dad to her 2 kids without being in a relationship and friendzone, she talks about us taking vacations together just the 2 of us. I'm thinking in my mind WTF we aren't even ****ing and you expect that???? This ***** is crazy!

I started setting up boundaries and improving myself. She would always try and rope me in to stay after I dropped her daughter off from daycare or to help her with an errand. Instead I started up my gym membership, swimming a mile everyday and lifting 3 days a week and tracking my diet. She called me out on this and said I'm making her feel alone and pregnant in this world all because she doesn't want to **** me anymore. I told her its just to improve myself which is it really is. She complains to her mother that I am working out too much trying to improve myself and her mother called her ass out and said why do you care this is a good thing.

I asked her to cut contact with me until the next holiday which would be xmas and I would just dropped her daughter off and go to the gym then when xmas comes around I'll come over and we can open presents and I'll stay for dinner and have a family moment. She doesn't like this one bit and keeps contacting me and talking about the pregnancy and just female bull****. I either ignore or give 1 word replies.

2 years ago when I first met her I was fat and in 9 months I dropped 120lbs and then fell into my LTR and just stayed where I was at. I still am fat 6'3, 250lbs and I want to drop down to 170-190lbs depending on my bodyfat/comp. I started a online class to get some more credits to finish my masters degree as well. I want to get fit and get my degree and travel and possible learn another language. When my kid gets born, I will 100% provide for my child but then I already know I'm going to have to set up some boundaries with her and her children which sucks because I really like them both too.

I wouldn't mind a relationship with this woman because we did mesh well and were best friends. I just can't play this attracted then repulsed game with her ass.

Any advice? or should I just keep doing what I am doing and focus on myself.