jamesblond
New Member
What's up everyone! I have lurked on this site on and off for the past couple years and have found some really good, and not so good methods on getting the p*ssy.
I Joined a gym 6 months ago nd was given the tour by this woman who was the night/weekend manager there. Right off the bat, I felt great chemistry with her . As we wrapped up the paperwork, we made some fluff talk and I noticed she was nervous, playing with her hair, and smiling while looking deep into my eyes. She told me twice that I looked real familiar to her. It turns out that she works her day job at an office building 2 minutes from my house.
After that I hadnt gone to the gym until about a week after joining. She gave me a call to check up on me and see where I had been, and when I was going to start. We had a nice little convo again on the phone - once again great chemistry. And I told her maybe we can get together for a workout some time, to which she said that sounds great.
The thing is, I like to work out in the mornings and with my schedule wound up not ever going in the evenings - wound up not seeing her or talking to her again. Plus, I was seeing somebody else at the time and got a severe case of "one-itis" which wound up backfiring on me after 2 months - even though I tapped that ass and have no regrets.
OK fast forward to 2 weeks ago - I get a message from the HB8 telling me that she is leaving her job at the the gym that coming weekend and that she still has my original contract if I would like to come in and pick it up. I looked at this as an opportunity to finish what I didnt do the first time around. I went on the last day she was there, and when I walked through the door she was right there in the lobby and had a huge smile on her face when she saw me. I wasted no time in getting kino with her right away by grabbing her hand and kissing her on the cheek while still holding her hand. She was really happy to see me and we went to her office and had a nice talk and she showed me pictures of her 14 yo daughter who is OMG beautiful - which I told her and commented - she looks just like her mom, which HB8 ate up
So I am asking her about how she feels about leaving the job and she says kind of sad because of the nice people she has met while there, but she needs a break and such. This is where I wasted no more time and told her that we should get together for a drink one evening after work - There is a Houlihans right in her Building at work. She said yeah, that sounds good and whipped out her pen and wrote down her work# and told me to give her a call whenever. We talked some more and then I left, giving her a nice hug and kiss on the cheek. I walked out of there feeling fantastic!
So this past Friday I call her and she sounds really happy to hear from me, asking what I have been up to and some more fluff talk. I decided to change gears a bit and asked her if she had some time on Saturday morning, that I thought we could get together for coffee. She couldnt because she and her daughter were going to a communion and party afterwards, but she right away asked me what about one night this week to meet for drinks at Houlihans- I thought this was good because she didnt just say "Oh sorry, I cant "and leave me to offer the alternative, she did which I think shows good IL. I played it cool and told her that sounds good but I will have to check my schedule as to when I could and that I will give her a call the day before to set it up. She said - Great, definitely call me and we'll meet then. I told her to have a great weekend and she told me the same. A very good convo because I made it short and to the point.
Now my questions are - What do you think this Womans IL is to this point from what I have told you? I think it is good
And how long/short should the drink date be?
Thanks in advance for your answers/opinions
I Joined a gym 6 months ago nd was given the tour by this woman who was the night/weekend manager there. Right off the bat, I felt great chemistry with her . As we wrapped up the paperwork, we made some fluff talk and I noticed she was nervous, playing with her hair, and smiling while looking deep into my eyes. She told me twice that I looked real familiar to her. It turns out that she works her day job at an office building 2 minutes from my house.
After that I hadnt gone to the gym until about a week after joining. She gave me a call to check up on me and see where I had been, and when I was going to start. We had a nice little convo again on the phone - once again great chemistry. And I told her maybe we can get together for a workout some time, to which she said that sounds great.
The thing is, I like to work out in the mornings and with my schedule wound up not ever going in the evenings - wound up not seeing her or talking to her again. Plus, I was seeing somebody else at the time and got a severe case of "one-itis" which wound up backfiring on me after 2 months - even though I tapped that ass and have no regrets.
OK fast forward to 2 weeks ago - I get a message from the HB8 telling me that she is leaving her job at the the gym that coming weekend and that she still has my original contract if I would like to come in and pick it up. I looked at this as an opportunity to finish what I didnt do the first time around. I went on the last day she was there, and when I walked through the door she was right there in the lobby and had a huge smile on her face when she saw me. I wasted no time in getting kino with her right away by grabbing her hand and kissing her on the cheek while still holding her hand. She was really happy to see me and we went to her office and had a nice talk and she showed me pictures of her 14 yo daughter who is OMG beautiful - which I told her and commented - she looks just like her mom, which HB8 ate up
So I am asking her about how she feels about leaving the job and she says kind of sad because of the nice people she has met while there, but she needs a break and such. This is where I wasted no more time and told her that we should get together for a drink one evening after work - There is a Houlihans right in her Building at work. She said yeah, that sounds good and whipped out her pen and wrote down her work# and told me to give her a call whenever. We talked some more and then I left, giving her a nice hug and kiss on the cheek. I walked out of there feeling fantastic!
So this past Friday I call her and she sounds really happy to hear from me, asking what I have been up to and some more fluff talk. I decided to change gears a bit and asked her if she had some time on Saturday morning, that I thought we could get together for coffee. She couldnt because she and her daughter were going to a communion and party afterwards, but she right away asked me what about one night this week to meet for drinks at Houlihans- I thought this was good because she didnt just say "Oh sorry, I cant "and leave me to offer the alternative, she did which I think shows good IL. I played it cool and told her that sounds good but I will have to check my schedule as to when I could and that I will give her a call the day before to set it up. She said - Great, definitely call me and we'll meet then. I told her to have a great weekend and she told me the same. A very good convo because I made it short and to the point.
Now my questions are - What do you think this Womans IL is to this point from what I have told you? I think it is good
And how long/short should the drink date be?
Thanks in advance for your answers/opinions