Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice about girl from myspace

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A few weeks back, saw this attractive girl on myspace so i messaged her, we messaged three times on my space and i got her email. then we exchanged two emails, heres what she said on the last one:
"donimate me on the court i dont think so but any who glad you had fun in vegas did you bring me something back lol. did you win or did you lose your clothes and come back home in your boxers. about the audition its cool im over it i just get alot more time time to rest whichis what i need to do. ttyl"

Whats the best way to respond to this email with the use of humor and all? Also since this will be my third email to her, whats the best way 4 me to get her number? Holla

assius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you gotta figure that out yourself. What happens when you meet in person, you are not gonna be able to ask people for advice on how to respond while having lunch lol.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LADawg49
A few weeks back, saw this attractive girl on myspace so i messaged her,
Good start.

we messaged three times on my space and i got her email. then we exchanged two emails, heres what she said on the last one:
"donimate me on the court i dont think so but any who glad you had fun in vegas did you bring me something back lol. did you win or did you lose your clothes and come back home in your boxers. about the audition its cool im over it i just get alot more time time to rest whichis what i need to do. ttyl"
I have no idea what is going on here.

Whats the best way to respond to this email with the use of humor and all? Also since this will be my third email to her, whats the best way 4 me to get her number? Holla
I've never really got into the whole net dating thing, I've always preferred "real" women.

As such I've no idea what to do here.

But other people might do.

So try a search.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by assius
Dude, you gotta figure that out yourself. What happens when you meet in person, you are not gonna be able to ask people for advice on how to respond while having lunch lol.
Heh, that made me laugh. :) I met a girl on myspace before . . . 1st conversation she told me she was horny as **** and gave me her number. Guess you win some, you lose some. ;)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic rule for meeting girls on the internet is that if they give you their number without you asking for it, you're good to go, and better get you butt off the computer and go out with her. If not, then ask for the number, and go out with her. Either way, this should always be a face-to-face interaction as soon as possible, otherwise, you're screwed.

To the original poster, a tip that you should live by is that if you're pondering how to respond to her message, then you're trying too hard, and when you both meet each other, you'll be screwed anyways. You're better off answering it the way you'd answer if you were with her in person, that way you don't create any false images of yourself that you'll inevitably have to live up to when you meet her. If you do create the wrong perception of you, it will be blatantly obvious upon the first meeting anyways, so might as well do it over the internet to prevent a waste of your time in meeting her.