Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Advice A.S.A.P.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here's my situnation...There's this chick who likes me right, and i like her and think shes pretty cool. but all my friends hate her and when i axed em what to do about her, they where all like nah dont do it dude. I mean i really like this chick, but i know my friends are gonna give me hella lotta of **** for this, what should i do?
I was thinkin about just not really talkin to her or anyhting unless she talks to me, and like just lettin her ask me out, which would take away some of **** i would get from my friends, and then i can just be like, "I didnt know what to say and i didnt wanna be mean, so i said yes"
I really like this chick, and need some advice...A.S.A.P.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You axed your friends????? If you like her as much as you claim you do then why does it matter what your friends think. Why do they care so much.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i was jokin bout the whole "axed", i asked my friends, happy

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude.
Why the **** should you care what your friends think? They could be simply jealous. Did you consider that? Or did you consider the possibility that one of them might have a crush on her?
Anyways, I'd never listen to what my friends have to say about a girl... It's none of their ****ing business. Screw your friends' opinion, and go out with the girl.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I think there jealous. Also, why the hell do you put so much importance on your friends' opinion? A real DJ does what he wants to do and doesnt care what others think. A third point I want to make is: why are you waiting for her to ask you out? Youre the man, so go ask HER out!

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea why your friends would do that. Does she have a bad rep? Are these just "friends" or are they close friends that u can trust?

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
there close friends, and its jsut that they dont like her, but everythings scraight now, cause i was just like **** em, i asked her out, we're goin on our second date tomrmow

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, thats great. Hope things work out with your female, and things smooth out with your friends. Best of luck =]