Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a refresher

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gave a plate a chance at being exclusive with me. Great for about 3 weeks. This week would be week 4. Just got through hanging with her and she was cold and distant. When she explained why, she said that she is move too fast with her emotions....

Which is bullshít right? That just means an ex or something came into the picture? Need a refresher. What do you guys typically? What would be your next move?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
My next move would be to put her on ice and focus on my other plates.

Never care more about the relationship than the woman does. NEVER.

I can't picture a situation where I would ever stop sleeping with other women. I just don't see the point. Beta rules are for beta slaves. And looking to women for "answers" is a waste of time. The loss of a woman who is not submissive or compliant with your desires is no loss.

The con job the majority of men always fall for is blaming themselves for a woman's flip-flopping behavior. When a woman goes from being soft, submissive, and horny to cold, aloof and b!tchy.. the man blames himself and feels he needs to work hard to get her back to where she was before. But have you ever considered the idea that she was always a c*nt and only "acting" soft, submissive and horny because she wanted something?

Women are notorious chameleons. They all have agendas and they "act the part" to get the job. Don't be dumb.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be free as a bird, flapping around, singing, full of joy with life. Women want to catch the bird and throw it in a cage (cage = commitment).

When birds try to fly into the cage, wouldn't you think something is wrong with that bird? After all, who wants a bird that WANTS to be in the cage? No, women want the birds that are FREE, WILD, and BEAUTIFUL. They want A GOOD CATCH. Good Catches do not fly into cages. Only wounded or needy birds do. --Antidump

I never understood this notion of men chasing or trying to keep exclusivity, especially given the number of beautiful women in NY where you live. Very insightful words from Antidump, indeed.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
After all, who wants a bird that WANTS to be in the cage? No, women want the birds that are FREE, WILD, and BEAUTIFUL. They want A GOOD CATCH. Good Catches do not fly into cages. Only wounded or needy birds do. --Antidump
I am sure I am a good catch. I want to fly into a cage, but only into a good cage set up by a deserving woman.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
For what purpose?
I am family-oriented. I want to get married and start a family. I am fine with commitment as long as she commits to me; an educated and smart girl, who cooks for me at the end of a busy and tiring work day, and takes care of me and my kids, when I have with her.

That's just me and I don't force my thoughts and opinions on others and how others should lead their lives. My search is on for that special woman.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I am family-oriented. I want to get married and start a family. I am fine with commitment as long as she commits to me; an educated and smart girl, who cooks for me at the end of a busy and tiring work day, and takes care of me and my kids, when I have with her.

That's just me and I don't force my thoughts and opinions on others and how others should lead their lives. My search is on for that special woman.
If you think of commitment as a cage, I wish you well.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what purpose?
I had a bird once, me and my family found it outside along with its sibling. It didn't seem able to fly yet and it was injured. Its sibling had died a few hours after, but this one stayed alive. We had it for 2 or 3 weeks and it was able to fly after the first week and a half. When we tried to let it out, it didn't want to leave right away. It eventually did, but it would always come back (though eventually it would come back later and later until it just stopped coming). What if the bird was treated very well by its previous captors?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure I am a good catch. I want to fly into a cage, but only into a good cage set up by a deserving woman.
Commitment = feminine imperative.

If you are pursuing exclusivity, you are thinking like a woman: Women produce one egg, which is encumbered for nine months. Men produce millions of sperm, and in the same nine-months can impregnate countless women. Given your unlimited potential for offspring, the encumbered woman's job is to trap you into exclusivity--not vice-versa.

Men pursue sex. Women pursue commitment
. Hence, the OP's dilemma when roles are unnaturally reversed.

Last edited:

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think of commitment as a cage, I wish you well.
I don't think commitment as a cage.

Commitment = Responsibility

Responsibility = Orderliness in various aspects in life

Orderliness = Achieving great things in life

Achieving great things in life = Having a purpose in life

I do have a life. It is a short life. I do think I have a purpose for my short life. Fukcing several women, even if they are incredibly beautiful, is not a purpose of my life. I only need one woman, but still have to go through all this dating B.S., that all men go through. This is the only reason why I am part of this website/forum.

P.S.: Not all men and women possess what I have. I do think I have good genetics and I do get female attention, so I can shop around. I am by no means Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake, but still I do think I have good genetics. Not all people are blessed with good genetics. Will I spend my time with unattractive woman? Obviously, no. Do unattractive women get my attention? Obviously, no. I am thankful to God for giving me the natural qualities I have. Some other qualities I acquired with hard work.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Commitment = feminine imperative.

If you are pursuing exclusivity, you are thinking like a woman: Women produce one egg, which is encumbered for nine months. Men produce millions of sperm, and in the same nine-months can impregnate countless women. Given your unlimited potential for offspring, the encumbered woman's job is to trap you into exclusivity--not vice-versa.

Men pursue sex. Women pursue commitment
. Hence, the OP's dilemma when roles are unnaturally reversed.
This is true.

There is really no reason for a man to chase exclusivity outside of pure laziness and low sex drive. Many beta men today are often still children internally and are looking more for a new mommy to provide emotional support and make them chicken soap when they catch a cold than a sexual partner/companion.

Most masculine men want to spread their seed and genes. This means sport f*cking as many women as possible to ensure survival of those genes to the next generation. Only after a woman has demonstrated certain key qualities is the idea of commitment to a woman even considered. And even then.. the man will still have side pieces.

The pursuit of commitment from another person is indeed born from estrogen. Such a person is seeking safety and security from someone outside themselves. This is feminine because men are naturally more self-contained, self-reliant, aggressive and independent because of testosterone.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To vivacity:

Also, do whatever the f*uck you want. People on here are not going to validate your desire for commitment. If you want commitment and a relationship then go do it. At the end of the day it's your life. The fact that you are looking for others to validate your decisions in life is the main problem. You want commitment? Then anyone who tells you otherwise can suck ten d*cks.

It's all about doing what you want unapologetically. But word of warning. If you jump into commitment with the wrong girl, you'll be sorry pal.

That is why we recommend going out and talking to thousands of chicks. That way you pick the best

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Poon King 's advice resonates the most. I didn't mean for this to turn into a commitment debate. Commitment and being single both have their perks.

I was just overthinking like a faggót. The perfect course of action is to care less.