Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a piece of advice fellows

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make the long story short, there is this woman that I used to flirt with way back when I was married. I sensed that there was mutual attraction but because I was married and because she is principled, we never acted on it. That was like 4 years ago.

Fast forward. Well for the last three years I have been separated and only became officially divorced last month. Now, this girl who I considered a friend last contacted me July, 2002. Yes, over a year ago. She basically wanted to know how I was and wondered why I had not called her (we sort of drifted apart and with work and everything, I just lost track of her).

After she called me, I called her a couple of days later and suggested that we go out. She seemed all excited and looking forward to it. But here is the kicker. She asked me if I was divorced. I told her no that I was still separated but working on the divorce. After I told her that she got all flakey and her IL seemed to nose dive. I never heard from her again.

Now, I have been thinking about her lately and have been wondering whether to call her again since it has been over a year. I figure the fact that I was still married at the time turned her off. Now that I am divorced maybe things would be different. But, then again, maybe she found someone in the meantime and it would be kind of awkward to call her after so long.

I guess I have nothing to lose. Any suggestions?

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I have nothing to lose
Exactly. Give her a call and play a quick round of catch up. Is she isn't attached then tell her you're going to take her somewhere fun (whatever that is to you).

If she hesitates then forget about it, she's not interested. Remember, you've got nothing to lose.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was genuinely interested in you back then, how could knowing you were only seperated turn her off instantly? Was it too much for her to even keep in contact until the divorce was final? THat's not principled, that's shallow!
Sounds to me that last year, she got bored and went through her black book in search of an asskisser.

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
That could be true but I would still give her the benefit of the doubt. There could be many reasons that he doesn't know about. There's only one way to find out.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a year - whatever was going on for her then has probably changed. You've got nothing to lose so give her a call.