Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need a pep talk

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately, we go back to the understanding and appreciation of Self.
We must know ourselves.
We must improve our Selves.
We must appreciate and be kind to our Selves.
Nothing will be enjoyment until we know, respect, and appreciate our Selves.

Here's something "Someone" very special to me, whom advises my and helps me when he can said to me:

"It's not the Speed of the battle that determines the outcome.

It is the ferocity and intensity that you fight with.

Are you commited enough?
What is your effort?

That is what determines Victory...and you will see that the actual Speed of the Battle is trivial,and inconsequential. For if you put forth your absolute maximum effort and commitment, then and only then will you see the Victory that you seek."

It may not be right now. It may not be next week. But it will happen for you.
But you must know, respect, and appreciate yourself.
And you must allow others to be themselves too.

You must also allow your victory and success happen for you.
Don't resist...allow.
And be thankful for what you have today.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try....

Go to YouTube...

and listen to Al Pacino's ANY GIVEN SUNDAY speech called, "Peace within inches."

And watch it twice...

You'll feel like taking on Bill Goldberg in a street fight afterwards, LOL!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I've had two great loves in my life. Each of those men I met when I was not looking to find anyone and was focused on other things. The first happened when I was 28 and the second when I was 34. My daughter's grandmother is about 77 years old...and she got married for the second time in her life two years ago and is head over heels in love with her husband. Love can happen at any age...and it usually comes along quicker when you aren't worried about or focused on finding it.

If you feel like you are missing out on having a family...something you could do that can help ease that would be to volunteer as a "Big Brother" to a little boy who doesn't have a father figure in his life. You could also volunteer at a Boys and Girl's club, tutor kids in a literacy program, etc. Those kinds of things can be so rewarding and enrich your life a great deal.

You WILL meet someone and fall in love and find happiness...you just haven't met her yet. In the meantime...do some things that give you some of the same rewards you would get from having your own family.
i WON'T touch on the issues of the "loves of your life" and on the "ignoring the past" (as it applies to you) because everybody knows what's up with that and there is no need to retouch the obvious.

But I will touch on one issue: "volunteer" as "Big Brother" and "Boys and Girl's club"? ARE YOU CRAZY? A single adult man in his thirties hanging with little kids other than his own in TODAY's America where everybody is suspected as a potential predator? Even if the man is INNOCENT...he would never recover from such an accusation. No worth the risk.

And PAST is extremely important. Especially when dealing with women as past (when it comes to women) tend to accurately predict how that woman will behave in the future when things do not go her way.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latino...

Stop.

Look at her latest title under her name.

*high five*

Move on, now.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
But I will touch on one issue: "volunteer" as "Big Brother" and "Boys and Girl's club"? ARE YOU CRAZY? A single adult man in his thirties hanging with little kids other than his own in TODAY's America where everybody is suspected as a potential predator? Even if the man is INNOCENT...he would never recover from such an accusation. No worth the risk.

And PAST is extremely important. Especially when dealing with women as past (when it comes to women) tend to accurately predict how that woman will behave in the future when things do not go her way.
Good points. I trust you realize she can't respond anymore.

(edit) Vulpine beat me to it

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman,

Hold up. I volunteer as a reading mentor not because it'll get me some chick that got away. Or spark a HB's interest. Or temporarily fill somekind of fatherly void missing in my life..

I do it because I have time. I understand the importance of working with kids when their parents can't read the same language they're learning. The program I'm in is a group setting anyways. No one on one interaction to avoid that bullshyte. And yeah it is risky but my intentions aren't perverted. Damn make me wanna puke! Really it does!

I'm no phediphile. Me gusta chorcha. From mujeres.

Do things because YOU want to do them. Don't let FEAR control your life...

- AA

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
joekerr31 said:
ok gents. for some reason im in a mood.

im 32, single.

feeling like a chic or something, cuz im thinking about how nice it would be to be married and how i dont really see that happening in the future.

need a pep talk.

anyone have any good thoughts to share?
Stop worrying about the future. Focus instead on the present moment.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, do I hate to see these types of posts!

How about this Joekerr? My story:

Military school age 18-22, no women - none!
Got an 18 year old pregnant when I was 23
Married her at 24 - absolutely the wrong choice
Had three kids - wrong, wrong, wrong - now the kids suffer for it all
(Ex) wife has been in the "looney bin/rehab" twice. Doesn't work at all, lives from disability and my payments to her
Got divorced at 43
Paid her over $100,000 in alimony so far
She gets 40% of my military retirement
Now I have to work until 67 at least, instead of being fully retired now, and hunting/skiing/biking every day.

How does that sound for a life style?? I'd trade places with you in a second

Good enough pep talk??

Dietzcoi

Reaction score
Haha, what's up Dietzcoi, this is PR_L - why did you divorce?

Say "No" to Hos!!!!! :D

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoubleA said:
Latinoman,

Hold up. I volunteer as a reading mentor not because it'll get me some chick that got away. Or spark a HB's interest. Or temporarily fill somekind of fatherly void missing in my life..

I do it because I have time. I understand the importance of working with kids when their parents can't read the same language they're learning. The program I'm in is a group setting anyways. No one on one interaction to avoid that bullshyte. And yeah it is risky but my intentions aren't perverted. Damn make me wanna puke! Really it does!

I'm no phediphile. Me gusta chorcha. From mujeres.

Do things because YOU want to do them. Don't let FEAR control your life...

- AA
I didn't say people should do those things to get women. What I said (and I also like kids - although won't get involve with single mothers) is that in today's society doing that stuff comes with a HUGE risk. A risk of being accused of doing something that you did not do.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dietzcoi said:
Man, do I hate to see these types of posts!

How about this Joekerr? My story:

Military school age 18-22, no women - none!
Got an 18 year old pregnant when I was 23
Married her at 24 - absolutely the wrong choice
Had three kids - wrong, wrong, wrong - now the kids suffer for it all
(Ex) wife has been in the "looney bin/rehab" twice. Doesn't work at all, lives from disability and my payments to her
Got divorced at 43
Paid her over $100,000 in alimony so far
She gets 40% of my military retirement
Now I have to work until 67 at least, instead of being fully retired now, and hunting/skiing/biking every day.

How does that sound for a life style?? I'd trade places with you in a second

Good enough pep talk??

Dietzcoi
damn dude, i feel for ya.
and yes, that did help pep me up. marriage as a blanket event is not always a good thing. marriage is only good if you meet the right one - a high quality woman.