Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a new goal

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually what I need is a new path. I've pretty much accomplished everythinng I've wanted to do in terms of women and dating and have flattened out, progressing no where. Women have become my hobby but I'm getting very bored with it. Before you start getting the wrong idea, no I'm not bragging about "how good my game is" or "how superior a player I am". I'm saying utlizing the tools I've got combined with the work ethics and insticts i've developed, the fun of gaming for me is nearly gone. I really like to learn and progress and that's not happening anymore. I need a new goal prehaps of self improvement or prehaps an overall goal to strive for so I don't stop learning and growing.

Friendly advice is welcome. Flamers, need not apply.

lee36044

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are ready for something more serious :) I think we all hit that point at some time or other. Getting them and fvcking them isn't enough, especially if it's the only thing your life is about.

Not knowing you ... I can't offer specific advice. But it all boils down to two things. Pull out those dreams you haven't had time for to see if you want to try for them now and take a look at all of those things you sort of wanted to do, but couldn't, to see if maybe you can now. In my case it turned out to be flying and spelunking. Which indirectly led to meeting women worth knowing for more than a few dates. Which finally drug me out of that rut you seem to be in now.

The answer is somewhere inside of you ... it just takes some commitment to yourself to pull the answer out and go forward.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. I see what you're saying but the only place in the world I could get to to have that kind of awakening would be like the mountainside's of nepal. There aren't too many things that I aspired for in the past that I haven't already done at this point. Also despite me being overall bored with dating girls, I'm seeing 3 regularly and although I enjoy their company, spinning their plates, isn't really too much of a challange. Some how I still have time to date other girls aside from them time to time. I suppose it's thanks to my very liberal job scheduling that alots for lunch dates and what not.

Thanks for the advice though. I do need to spend some time thinking about what really matters to me overall aside from working.