Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need a little advice on where to go

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been a member for a while but i use to read all the advice and the DJB so i started to slowly make myself more confident and transform into the dj i always wanted to be.
i turned from the "she is too good for me" to the
"she aint good enough to deserve my time" :) (yeah the arrogance, I know)

i want to know where should i take girls on a first date (when i havent really gotten to know what their hobbies are or gotten clues on where they want to be taken)

basically the chick should be happy just being with ME but i dont want to go to some lame place or do the old movies and dinner stuff.

i have a date on tuesday but i dont know where to go
and so in the future i will know.

if there are no good sugestions i guess ill have to go where i use to go in high school "the block" cause they got movies,caffes, restaurants, they got all kinds off stuff
but im sure shes been there alot too (all of us teens go there)

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the girl man, if she's the wild action type - you should go for hiking, surfing - etc. if she's the slow type - go for hiking (on easier trails), museums - etc. Btw you have to fit that type of personality too..if you're the all-around type and can do wild/slow stuff then that's a good balance.

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont really know her that much. and I want to get to know her better what would be a good first date to talk and evaluate her on her personality and what she likes to do?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought this book called "The Top 10 Best Sites in Miami."

It has a part that gives ways that you can not spend so much money and still take that amazing piece of ace with you.

I usually start with the coffee date and have had 100% success just based on whether I want her or not. I qualify her and bust her chops and add that spicy chivalry.

(Let me just tell you when you do that it works so well its not even funny. )

Even if she doesn't like coffee, tell her you just want to get to know her, not drink a pitcher of your favorite joe. If that goes well make sure you ADVANCE. "Are you hungry?" - Grab a bite.

On the second date I like a movie.

It is very casual and starting to introduce her to your reality a little more. If you like her before the second date, (make sure you don't have oneitis so soon), just do what got you there in the first place. I also like to make her drive to my place and leave from there. That is a good tip I got from the DYD.