"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

need a c/f response

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
If it's in person, casually look around and say "well, I seem to be the only guy that's willing to talk to you."
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Well now we don't know you very well, crazy kids one is good, but if she's in a group of people it won't
work as well.

Lemme think of something i'd say....




.... (still thinking)....



First repeat the question "Why should you go out with me?" From here i'd either go two ways, make the
question be directed towards you giving you the upper hand, "Well you seem like a perfectly
normal person, but we will have to find out won't we?" Normal can be changed like intresting or unique,
don't use things like Attractive or other things that will make them feel complimented.

Your other option can Make the question towards her and point out how damn good of a DJ you are,
"Because i'm the hottest piece of @$$ you've talked to this month" "Well i'm guessing you have
nothing better to do so i may as well fit you in and show you a good time"
These ones are kinda harder to answer, i'd probably go with my top answer, it uses better C&F. The
second ones will be ok to use just try to sound "Suave as hell"(to quote salinger) and confident in
yourself so she'd be dying to be with you.
 

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
relaxed, laid back attitude:

"come and you'll see why"

or

"words cannot express the reason, you must experience it for yourself"

or a combination of the two.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
jump on the table and starting dancing and singing "Me so Horny"

Note This might not get the girl, but if I'm there, it'll make my day :)

-I have rich parents
-I'm the feel good hit of the summer
-You won't have to pay to see me like you did your last date
-Last time you had a date was when you checked the calendar
-Whisper in her ear "I got the magic stick"
-I wanted to give someone the joy of sex with a hot man before they die? What? You aren't chronically ill? Well that explains a lot...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
these are all good examples, but i would like to say one thing here: c&f are best if you can come up with them on the spot. it can still be effective if you just looked some up for certain situations and used them, but it's still better to do it on your own.
 

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by skaterguy97
what should i say to a girl that asks me why she should go out with me......and nothing too shallow.lol.
Easy..

girl - why would you like to go out with me?
boy- Because you want me.
girl - I never said that.
boy - prove it (with a smirk/smile)

It is obviously ****y, and it is funny if you say it correctly.
 
Top