“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Need a 2nd opinion...

mrExtreme

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
I've been talking to this girl in one of my classes at college for ~ 2 weeks now, who seems to have high IL in me, and today I asked her out for this weekend. The reasons why I think she has interest in me is because we have good EC, we kino each other, smile at each other, I can make her laugh, and we seem to have a lot in common personality wise. I feel like we have some chemistry that I don't feel with other girls that I talk to. Also, the other day we had a paper that was due and she wanted me to read her paper and she wanted to read mine. She said I was a really good writer and just went on and on about how good I was etc. Anyways, I live near campus and she commutes from a town that is near my hometown. I asked her out for this weekend because I need to go home this weekend and take care of some business so I thought I'd see if we could hook up while I'm at home. When I asked her out she said that on Saturday her b/f is taking her somewhere for V-Day but on Friday she is going out with her girlfriends to a bar. She basically told me that I could go out with her and her girlfriends on Friday. So she gave me her # w/o me asking for it, and told me to call her.
I think I may have a few options here:

Option #1 - Call her up by Friday and go hang out with her and her girls.

This is probably the option I'm considering the least now because this seems like a one way ticket to LJBF land if I'm not there already. On the other hand, this girl is easily an HB9+ and she would be excellent social proof for me to raise IL's of HBs at the bar.

Option #2 - Don't call her this weekend. Call her some other time when I'm not busy.

Right now this is the option I'm heavily leaning towards. I'll have a couple of days to hang out with my friends who I haven't seen for several weeks.

Option #3 - Don't call her ever. NEXT!

I'm teetering between options # 2 and #3 at this point and I'm leaning heavily towards option # 2 mainly because I don't know anything about her relationship with the b/f like how long they have been going out, how serious it is, how it's going for her, etc. Today was the first I'd heard from her about a b/f and it's been my experience that girls with b/fs usually bring him up in convo in some way when you first start talking to them.
Basically I just wanted to see what other people on this board would do in my situation. What option would you consider and why? Is there something else I could do that I haven't already thought of?
Thanks for any help!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
There goes that magical number again--Hb9. Maybe I am too low maintenance and need to go where you guys hang out.


Well it is one thing to suddenly mention your boyfriend after being asked on a date but it is another to counter the offer with hanging out with the friends instead of setting up a date to be alone with you.


It seems she likes you in a LJBF way. There may be things she finds attractive in you but not enough to try to be alone with you. I say go out with her and the friends and if she has any hot friends, flirt with them and she how she reacts. If she just laughs and smile at your efforts, you know you are well within the LJBF zone and take things from there. I would approach this "date" with the attitude that I will pick-up one of her buddies. I am sure your classmate will have good things to say about you.

I would have avoided not looking busy on Valentine's Day in your situation/ attempted to set up a date that weekend.
 

mrExtreme

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Thanks for your input Trapspringer. I was thinking the situation over and I was considering going out with her and her friends after posting my original message. I think there's a good chance at least a few of her friends will be HBs since she is so high up on the scale herself. Maybe I wasn't clear in my previous post but I didn't say which day I was specifically available on the weekend to her. I just said "Lets get together this weekend". My plan before finding out about b/f was to call her up on Friday and set plans for Saturday.
 

Hubris

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Canada, Near TO
#3 but...

When you don't call, see what she says next class. See how she reacts to your Kino.

Kino isn't nothing, there's probably something there.

See how she reacts to your not going.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top