"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Neck in the woods dating (mostly rant)

OleRyder

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
OK, folks, what do you make out of this: I work for a research field station in a small (I mean, _small_) resort town, 30 miles from the nearest (what passes for a) city. Being such, the female population is either (i) over 40; (ii) under 18 or (iii) out of town. Perfect for ONS, but any relationship I may try to start in the city would, by definition, be long distance... and I hate it! What do you all think about the situation? Oh, and don't bother telling me to move to the city - I'm doing it by the end of summer already.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2001
Messages
440
Reaction score
1
Location
victoria
comon your telling me there is not one girl in at your age level? Got to be joking!
 

OleRyder

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Population under 2000, and the only *decent* employer is that field station - so nobody career-oriented would stay. Yes, there was that lady at work that I had to next last week, but that's the only new person in town over a few months. Oh-wow, guess I'll have to resign to dating around until I move into the city...
 

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2001
Messages
440
Reaction score
1
Location
victoria
why do you want a relationship then if your moving in the summer? waste of time i tell ya.
 

OleRyder

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I'm moving 30 lousy miles, to the "city" I go clubbing at.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top