Neck in the woods dating (mostly rant)

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, folks, what do you make out of this: I work for a research field station in a small (I mean, _small_) resort town, 30 miles from the nearest (what passes for a) city. Being such, the female population is either (i) over 40; (ii) under 18 or (iii) out of town. Perfect for ONS, but any relationship I may try to start in the city would, by definition, be long distance... and I hate it! What do you all think about the situation? Oh, and don't bother telling me to move to the city - I'm doing it by the end of summer already.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
comon your telling me there is not one girl in at your age level? Got to be joking!

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Population under 2000, and the only *decent* employer is that field station - so nobody career-oriented would stay. Yes, there was that lady at work that I had to next last week, but that's the only new person in town over a few months. Oh-wow, guess I'll have to resign to dating around until I move into the city...

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you want a relationship then if your moving in the summer? waste of time i tell ya.

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm moving 30 lousy miles, to the "city" I go clubbing at.