"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Nc on a hb9

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
449
Reaction score
25
Not gonna go explain the total story.

But would it would be a good idea to just go nc on her for a day or two?

I’m quite afraid she would just go to someone else and I’m done. Or would it spark some interest?

Side question: if I would be her chad, what would my texting frequency be? Would I also not text/reply for a day?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Not gonna go explain the total story.

But would it would be a good idea to just go nc on her for a day or two?

I’m quite afraid she would just go to someone else and I’m done. Or would it spark some interest?

Side question: if I would be her chad, what would my texting frequency be? Would I also not text/reply for a day?
Going no contact for a day or 2 isn't going no contact. It is just sulking. Going no contact is total no contact, for the purpose of you healing and getting over her.

Ignoring her for a day or two would just cause spite and bad behaviour. If she has options and is a Hb 9 as you say and she thinks you are playing the ignore her for a day or two , then yes she would get attention elsewhere just to spite you and the dread game you want to play will backfire.

In order for it to spark interest, she has to feel as though she has lost you. Ignoring her for 48 hours wont cause a feeling of loss. Most chicks wont feel a sense of loss until they have actually lost you.

A better bet would be to spin plates. This lets her know you have value and options. You dont need to ignore her for a day or two you just take her out of rotation. If she cares she will reach out. If not then you move on and leave her out of your rotation permanently.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Always think in terms of mice and breadcrumbs(attention). You put out a few breadcrumbs and see if she follows the trail. Guys often put out a big mound so the mouse doesn't go further since it has all the food it can eat. And some guys start out by putting out breadcrumbs but when the mouse doesn't pickup any pieces, they continue piling on more breadcrumbs on the first one turning it into a mound. Don't know if that makes sense and yes I'm not high on weed. Lol
 
Top