Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NC for over 2 months, got a text yesterday

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So here is my take on this. She may be in a better place with her Mom's situation and might be feeling lonely now.

This is actually a perfect situation for you to be in because you hold all the cards at this point. She reached out to you. She invites you over. She has no idea what's been going on with you.

Personally if you play this right I feel you have a high chance to get this woman near obsessed with you because she will be trying to figure out in her mind how you are so different than the person she knew. Basically the way you do this is you act differently around her. She probably expects you to come over, act like a little puppy dog and try and fvck her, which she will reject and then have some validation and feel good.

But you should go over there and do none of that. Be cordial and cool with her, if she invites you to sit down, sit on the other end of the couch, spread out with open posture and don't try and make a move, tease her, act sexually towards her, be very vague about what's going on in your life and tell her stuff like "things are going really great for me now, but I don't want to bore her with the details", then change the subject.

If you play this right it will flip a switch in her brain as to why you are not acting the way she expects you to act and she will almost HAVE to try and figure this out for herself. If she has ANY level of interest in you, you can probably get her near obsessed with you by doing this right. To the point she will probably seduce you...maybe not the first time but be assured that won't be the last time she invites you over. It's like you hit a reset button.

However to do this right, you can't be afraid of "screwing up a second chance". You have to have the mindset that she is gone and you are going to treat her like a friend and she has to work to earn another chance. Based on your initial post I am not sure if you are in the proper mindset to do this but if you are able to it will b extremely powerful.

A woman who expects one type of behavior from a guy after not seeing him for a period of time but gets a completely different type of behavior instantly becomes a mystery that she almost is drawn to figuring out and instantly becomes attractive to her again. And the more time she spends trying to figure out if maybe she was wrong and didn't actually know the real you, the more she becomes obsessed with you.

The only thing is, if you end up going back to acting the same way you did, the second you do that it will be like snapping her out of a trance and it will be over because she will think that's who you actually are and this is a facade, so you actually have to be able to do this for a period of time well...like month or so to get her invested again.

Keep us updated OP

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "magical 60 days " happens because she checked out months before she actually broke up with you. Its 2 months for the guy but perhaps 6 for the woman in this particular case.

After two months it's when the dumpee ( man) will recollect himself, and when the dumper starts to regret her decision. This is the moment when the tables are completely turned. By now the man is "ready for some distraction" , something she already explored and got tired of. That's why is so common to be actively involved with a new woman and boom , ex shows up again.
So here is my take on this. She may be in a better place with her Mom's situation and might be feeling lonely now.

This is actually a perfect situation for you to be in because you hold all the cards at this point. She reached out to you. She invites you over. She has no idea what's been going on with you.

Personally if you play this right I feel you have a high chance to get this woman near obsessed with you because she will be trying to figure out in her mind how you are so different than the person she knew. Basically the way you do this is you act differently around her. She probably expects you to come over, act like a little puppy dog and try and fvck her, which she will reject and then have some validation and feel good.

But you should go over there and do none of that. Be cordial and cool with her, if she invites you to sit down, sit on the other end of the couch, spread out with open posture and don't try and make a move, tease her, act sexually towards her, be very vague about what's going on in your life and tell her stuff like "things are going really great for me now, but I don't want to bore her with the details", then change the subject.

If you play this right it will flip a switch in her brain as to why you are not acting the way she expects you to act and she will almost HAVE to try and figure this out for herself. If she has ANY level of interest in you, you can probably get her near obsessed with you by doing this right. To the point she will probably seduce you...maybe not the first time but be assured that won't be the last time she invites you over. It's like you hit a reset button.

However to do this right, you can't be afraid of "screwing up a second chance". You have to have the mindset that she is gone and you are going to treat her like a friend and she has to work to earn another chance. Based on your initial post I am not sure if you are in the proper mindset to do this but if you are able to it will b extremely powerful.

A woman who expects one type of behavior from a guy after not seeing him for a period of time but gets a completely different type of behavior instantly becomes a mystery that she almost is drawn to figuring out and instantly becomes attractive to her again. And the more time she spends trying to figure out if maybe she was wrong and didn't actually know the real you, the more she becomes obsessed with you.

The only thing is, if you end up going back to acting the same way you did, the second you do that it will be like snapping her out of a trance and it will be over because she will think that's who you actually are and this is a facade, so you actually have to be able to do this for a period of time well...like month or so to get her invested again.

Keep us updated OP
Great post. Only thing is the OP is made 10 years ago so I dont think we will ever know how this ended.

But oke, the reason this thread was bumped is because of this post. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/nc-for-over-2-months-got-a-text-yesterday.202659/post-2011531

Great post also, I just wonder one thing. How much should we care about the fact that we will get a woman, that she'll leave AND will come back again? It seems like a more common approach is the "one chance per woman per lifetime " rule. But in your post you describe the process of getting/ imprinting the woman , letting her go only to get her to crawl back and imprint her even more. Vital part of this strategy would be to actually let her go.

I might be biased because I am in a similar situation right now. My ex is begging me to come back, its ridiculous really. Its intriguing because I've never seen any woman act as submissive as she does right now.