Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Naturals" that are quiet

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throughout reading this forum there are a couple main points that will lead to getting poonanny:

1. Get some balls and talk to girls. Start a conversation, introduce yourself whatever and keep a convo going. Get contact info and boom you're done.

2. Get some balls and ask her out with number in hand.

My question is I see guys who are quiet that get a ton of ass. They'll be dead silent around women yet some how manage to bang over 20 chicks by the time college rolls around. I'm curious how their "style" works in a system that advocates constant jabbering over subjects we all could care less to hear about.

Any quiet guys on here share something or have friends and know a thing or two about them?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiet guys that get lots of girls? I think "quiet natural" is an oxymoron.

I'm a quiet guy and I've gotten no ass because of it.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more of the guys that basically know the right things to say and when to say them. I was notoriously like this throughout high school and I got laid because I presented myself in a sexual way. Any interaction with any girl was flirty. As I got older, I had to change my game to accommodate older women, but it's still pretty much the same. I don't try to overdue things like a lot of these stupid PUA's that use questions and stories.

I make women feel special and wanted with my words. I set a frame where I try to get to know them and spend time with them. From the minute I get their numbers my goal is to get them face to face. I don't play around on the phone or try to woo them through text messages.

I'm don't try to bang 50 different girls a week for obvious reasons (too much work/STD's), but this style has always worked for me.

So those guys that you see out in public that aren't acting overly extroverted or being stupid just know the right things to do behind the scenes. We're not concerned about how others may view us, only the woman you happen to see us with at the time.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Quiet guys that get lots of girls? I think "quiet natural" is an oxymoron.

I'm a quiet guy and I've gotten no ass because of it.
Yeah,I agree. I don't think you have to be some clown bouncing around off the walls or anything like that,but you've got to have some type of personality going on.
The image I first saw in mind mind when I read the title of this thread was a guy and a girl in a restaurant sitting down together at a table,and the date being one giant awkward silence,with nobody talking. In that case,the guy is dead meat because the girl will feel bored in his presense. And her feeling bored with you will GUARANTEE that that'll be the last date you have with her.

You'd be better off making her feel anger than feeling bored. As crazy as that sounds,it's true.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For clarification when I say quiet I don't mean no-personality, deathly silent.

What I mean is not over the top, constantly jabbering, etc. Some guys just kind of keep it chill and quiet and somehow get ass like crazy.

I want to incorporate a style like this into my future lady getting as I'm getting tired talking to mindless college girls using the same intros, etc. Hence I've come to you guys to learn.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like there is more than one idea of what quiet actually is. My scale is;

Quiet: Barely talks to anybody except for close friends. Rarely talks to people they don't know. Doesn't talk that much. Probably doesn't know the right things to say.
Average: No real problem talking to anybody. Can make small talk with strangers.
Outgoing: Talks to everybody. May like being the center of attention. Always has something to say.

So IMO GuanYu wouldn't be classified as a quiet guy. As Igetit! a quiet guy may have an extended silence with a girl because he doesn't know what to say and she ends up getting bored.

In my youth I was very quiet. I'm getting better but I still have some quiet tendencies in me.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Maxtro said:
It seems like there is more than one idea of what quiet actually is. My scale is;

Quiet: Barely talks to anybody except for close friends. Rarely talks to people they don't know. Doesn't talk that much. Probably doesn't know the right things to say.
Average: No real problem talking to anybody. Can make small talk with strangers.
Outgoing: Talks to everybody. May like being the center of attention. Always has something to say.

So IMO GuanYu wouldn't be classified as a quiet guy. As Igetit! a quiet guy may have an extended silence with a girl because he doesn't know what to say and she ends up getting bored.

In my youth I was very quiet. I'm getting better but I still have some quiet tendencies in me.
Good breakdown man. I had to give you a rep. point on that one.

Oh,and by the way....HAPPY 2000TH POST!!!:D

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
Throughout reading this forum there are a couple main points that will lead to getting poonanny:

1. Get some balls and talk to girls. Start a conversation, introduce yourself whatever and keep a convo going. Get contact info and boom you're done.

2. Get some balls and ask her out with number in hand.

My question is I see guys who are quiet that get a ton of ass. They'll be dead silent around women yet some how manage to bang over 20 chicks by the time college rolls around. I'm curious how their "style" works in a system that advocates constant jabbering over subjects we all could care less to hear about.

Any quiet guys on here share something or have friends and know a thing or two about them?

When its a guy like that you have to realise that there is more going on behind the scenes than you realise. You only see a glimpse of what he is doing in the day.
Many of my friends were surprised when they found out I was getting a$$ and I dont blame them because im usually quiet in large groups. Its when I was alone with a girl that I would create tension and make a move.
Also texting makes it very easy to fly under the radar.

These guys know how to attract girls but just play it cool in public.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've seen these guys are the "cute" ones younger or more innocent girls crush over, and it's a combination of good looks and being comfortable around women. If you're not blessed with soft, gentle features (lols) and the ability to be comfortable speaking to and using kino with women from the start, it's probably not a viable option...and i've never seen these kids get ass "like crazy". I think they get the girl who sits next to them in class, the girl they meet through a small club or organization, the girl who has a crush on them.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exhumed said:
From what I've seen these guys are the "cute" ones younger or more innocent girls crush over, and it's a combination of good looks and being comfortable around women. If you're not blessed with soft, gentle features (lols) and the ability to be comfortable speaking to and using kino with women from the start, it's probably not a viable option...and i've never seen these kids get ass "like crazy". I think they get the girl who sits next to them in class, the girl they meet through a small club or organization, the girl who has a crush on them.

^^I agree with that.
Its weird how accurately you just discribed how I opperate. Usually younger, inexperienced girls who I meet from a class or sport. A couple quick texts and I get her to hang out. No one ever has any idea I talk to her because of the way I will act around the girl when we are with other people. Very nonchalant.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of good friends of mine are like this, but I don't think it's something you can learn from a pickup standpoint...and you're still getting your women passively, not going out and getting who you want. Network, join clubs with lots of girls, interact with those girls, even if you just make friends with a lot of them...oh, and be attractive. If you're not "cute" without trying don't even bother. :) My friend (Senior) gets loads of sophomore girls crushing over him he knows from theater...it amazes me and makes me wish I had done more extracurriculars. He's good with the ladies but I doubt he could do a cold approach as well as a C&F guy could, especially on a set with 3+ girls.

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself a quiet/reserved person, and this is how I would define myself and others that fall into that category:

They are generally less talkative than the average person, and a lot less talkative than an outgoing person, but they are quite capable of carrying a conversation with someone.

They tend to be quiet in groups of people because they are thinkers and analyzers. They listen to everyone else and form general concepts of everyone in the group so that they can effectively interact with them.

They use language succinctly to get their point across without verbosity, and they're very strategic and tactful with how they speak. There is reason and purpose behind everything they say, and they almost never waste words.

They gather info about their audience, form the best possible way to approach them, and then use language strategically to communicate. They are generally seen as mysterious and analytical, so when they do speak, people listen closely.

They're powerful with women one-on-one because they listen effectively, analyze her, and then speak in a way that makes her feel like he's talking straight to her soul. Their speech is a laser beam.

Their weakness is in groups, when everyone else seems to outshine them while they bide their time and wait for a chance to strike.

Quiet/reserved people should not be confused with shy people, who are quiet because they're insecure and afraid of what others might think of them. Those are the guys that have difficulty with women because they're incredibly difficult to carry conversations with.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apocalypse Now said:
I consider myself a quiet/reserved person, and this is how I would define myself and others that fall into that category:

They are generally less talkative than the average person, and a lot less talkative than an outgoing person, but they are quite capable of carrying a conversation with someone.

They tend to be quiet in groups of people because they are thinkers and analyzers. They listen to everyone else and form general concepts of everyone in the group so that they can effectively interact with them.

They use language succinctly to get their point across without verbosity, and they're very strategic and tactful with how they speak. There is reason and purpose behind everything they say, and they almost never waste words.

They gather info about their audience, form the best possible way to approach them, and then use language strategically to communicate. They are generally seen as mysterious and analytical, so when they do speak, people listen closely.

They're powerful with women one-on-one because they listen effectively, analyze her, and then speak in a way that makes her feel like he's talking straight to her soul. Their speech is a laser beam.

Their weakness is in groups, when everyone else seems to outshine them while they bide their time and wait for a chance to strike.

Quiet/reserved people should not be confused with shy people, who are quiet because they're insecure and afraid of what others might think of them. Those are the guys that have difficulty with women because they're incredibly difficult to carry conversations with.

Good post!

Don't be so concerned with trying to be the center of attention. As Frank Lucas said, "the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"

You don't have to win over a girl with your amazing social skills or AMOGing ability...lol. Chances are she was already interested/intrigued/attracted to you before you even opened your mouth. Plus, when you don't advertise yourself so blatantly it keeps a level of mystery around you. She will be more inclined in get to know you more and this opens up the opportunity for good rapport building.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most powerful men are the ones who don't talk much but whenever they talk, everyone stops and listens.

Additionally, one common fear women have is a guy they've slept with telling all his mates about the lay. If you're not running your mouth like a woman and seem like the type who can keep a secret, you'll earn their trust. Some of my recent flings have been partially a result of my communicating to the women that I can keep my mouth shut.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
It's got to be a genetic thing. I know a guy just like the one described in Apolocalypse and Five to One's post. He's had sex with 19 girls, and he's only 17 years old.
Maybe he's lying? ;-) j/k

Good topic folks. I think that some guys may be quiet in public, but perhaps not so when they are with the girl. Or they just know how to be sensual and intimate. I don't think it's how many words fly out your mouth, it's the quality of them. Also, I'm willing to bet these quiet guys getting ass are probably attractive enough to spark initial interesting. If you're a not so good-looking guy and you're quiet, I seriously doubt you're getting much ass.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
a system that advocates constant jabbering over subjects we all could care less to hear about.
hah... yeah I have a hard time with that because I'm more of a deep thinker and I'm not much for small talk. But I'm still trying to become more outgoing because it opens up your options.

The times in my life where I've done well with women were when I was very involved socially. Like in high school, college (the first time around), I had a lot of friends and I got to know people through my friends. Now, I have moved to a new place, lost all my old friends, and haven't been working for a while so my social life is virtually nonexistent. It is much harder to meet people/girls. Conversely, when you have a lot of friends, then you have more confidence and tend to be in a better mood.

So, if you are not good at approaching, then it is important to be involved socially and have a lot of friends. You can meet girls that way. Something like having a job, or school under the right conditions, is ideal because you are with the same people a lot and you get to know each other. And if you are a cool, mysterious guy then you can start to build up a rep. Like others said, it's not necessary to be the center of attention.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point omkara, it is much harder when you don't have friends. Right now though and for the past couple years of my I haven't any friends. I'm not counting the girl I always hung out with because I never wanted to have her as just a friend.

I really don't understand what is happening. I've gone through almost two semesters of University, I'm also in a SoCal PUA lair and yet I haven't even made one guy friend.

I'm so tired of being alone.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Good point omkara, it is much harder when you don't have friends. Right now though and for the past couple years of my I haven't any friends. I'm not counting the girl I always hung out with because I never wanted to have her as just a friend.

I really don't understand what is happening. I've gone through almost two semesters of University, I'm also in a SoCal PUA lair and yet I haven't even made one guy friend.

I'm so tired of being alone.
Don't you have roommates, dormmates? Do you go to campus events? Do you speak to people (other guys?) are you in any social groups, frats, study groups? Any hobbies? Campus parties? Frat parties? Student government? Prayer groups? I did all of those in college and knew lots of people to hang out with. Do you just ever invite people over to hang out, or ask what's up this weekend? where the party at? I mean its college! your suppose to be having a ball. You have no limits on how to behave or what to do other than what you put on yourself! Be who you want to be!

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would use the word comfortable before quiet, they are aware of whats going on around them. They know what to do, and they are Comfortable and content. If you dont have this state of mind then i wouldnt even consider you a natural, A natural is able to vibe regardless of his state of being.