Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Naturals and LTR's

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about Naturals and LTR's in High School? Since it comes naturally and their not "reborn", is there a greater chance of them becoming a chump? Not only High school but middle school as well.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
No, naturals have a BETTER shot of a good LTR, because they don't have to worry about remembering rules and jedi mind tricks. They just do what comes naturally.
Yes but, since there naturals they don't know what girls usually pull and why..

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Yes they do, that's WHY they're naturals.
Ugh your making this difficult :p I mean, their experienced yes, though, they're not as knoweldeable as a "born again".

Don Pablo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What he's saying is, a natural may be charismatic and get the girl without thinking, but when she starts giving out shyt tests, he may not realize it.

Naturals are better than most at something, but when against a non-natural who has extensive knowledge and experience, the one who is more knowledgeable will probaly do better.

Someone naturally strong < Someone who works out

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider a true "natural" to be someone who is consistently successful with women, in both the long term and the short term.

After all, even AFCs can GET girlfriends, the hardest part is maintaining a fun relationship.