"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Naturally just a priick?

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Ok hopefully someone will be able to help me here. When I am around women, I come off as a jerk, like I tease or for instance a girl will ask me for a smoke and I will say things like "if you do a trick for me" or "after this dont ask me for another one" shiit like that. And this is very natural for me to do. In all actuality I am just being myself, I am cranky most of the time and am a negative person. it just fits who I am, I dont wanna be positive and fake when my humor is geared more in a negative fashion. Should I just be who I am? People that know me dont get offended and bullshiit back with me when I tease them, but to people that dont know me, they may get offended. To put this in better perspective, I treat most women like I would my sister, I dont kiss there azz, and if I dont feel like talking to them I dont. I like saying rude things in a playful matter. What do women think of this kind of behavior, is it ok to be this way? I am like the guy in American Splender, if youve seen that movie. If something is not funny I dont fake laugh, I basically have no social fakeness about me and it sometimes could rub people wrong. Im a genuinley nice guy but just come across as a diick sometimes. anybody like this?
Thanks,
ROn
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

No Escape

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Originally posted by saki
Ok hopefully someone will be able to help me here. When I am around women, I come off as a jerk, like I tease or for instance a girl will ask me for a smoke and I will say things like "if you do a trick for me" or "after this dont ask me for another one" shiit like that. And this is very natural for me to do. In all actuality I am just being myself, I am cranky most of the time and am a negative person. it just fits who I am, I dont wanna be positive and fake when my humor is geared more in a negative fashion. Should I just be who I am? People that know me dont get offended and bullshiit back with me when I tease them, but to people that dont know me, they may get offended. To put this in better perspective, I treat most women like I would my sister, I dont kiss there azz, and if I dont feel like talking to them I dont. I like saying rude things in a playful matter. What do women think of this kind of behavior, is it ok to be this way? I am like the guy in American Splender, if youve seen that movie. If something is not funny I dont fake laugh, I basically have no social fakeness about me and it sometimes could rub people wrong. Im a genuinley nice guy but just come across as a diick sometimes. anybody like this?
Thanks,
ROn
I say continue what you're doing.
 

No Escape

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Most women(especially the hot ones) deserve it and ask for it anyhow.
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
fair enough guys, I guess I am doing nothing wrong then by just being myself. Some girls make take it too harsh initially, but oh well theyll get over it just like i get over them
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
Try saying those lines with a smirk or smile. They'll see that and assume that you're just being an ass in a sarcastic way.

Alexi
 

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
FYI, I used to be the same way. Now what I do is either smirk so they know I'm joking around, or I make such an OUTRAGEOUS request/remark that they KNOW I'm joking.
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Welcome to my world!

My feeling on this is...why pretend to be something you are not? Women should know right off the bat the kind of guy they are dealing with.

If a girl ever gets offended, I make fun of her for being sensitive till she sees what a dork she is being. Then I let her make it up to me with some nice head.
 
Top