Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Natural, Direct Game Rules, not stupid Mystery Method...

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Read my archives and maybe, you'll open your eyes.

Good luck.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't slag off mystery method, it works for a lot of people. Nobody is going to respect you, or look at your archives starting a thread like this.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The only thing Rex's "natural direct game," did for him was made him VERY FAMILIAR with the A list actresses in the adult film industry.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mystery Method is not stupid, i started out with it. Real game consists of using both direct and indirect game. People should stop ****ting on Erik (Mystery), this guy is the godfather of the modern day seduction movement.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "community" is migrating towards inner-game, natural and direct game. Something I suggested 5 years ago instead of lame routines and "methods" that every wannabe PUA was doing and that every ****able girl has been exposed to a million times.

And now these so-called PUA/Guru's are now teaching Natural/Direct/Inner-Game as though it's some sort of PU breakthrough, yet when I was saying the same thing years ago, people were here saying it's bull**** and MM is where it's at.

Whatever. Continue wasting time on MM and buying more of their products.

Like I said, if you want to learn Natural/Direct/Inner-Game I've written about it extensively on this forum.

While a few people went that route, the forum is still saturated with people looking for a shortcut - "methods" instead of working on Inner-Game and becoming a Natural which is one of the reasons I haven't posted here in years. It was like banging my head against the wall with all these guys posting their lack of success with women and life in general while asking "Which Method is best?" while trying one after the other.

I'm now in my 50's and have been dating a solid 8 that is half my age for the last 3 years.

Do you want success with women? Drop the BS and get your Inner-Game together.
Drop the gimmicks, the tricks, the routines and all the other BS.
Do you think women are stupid? No. They can see right thru these methods.
At least quality women can. If you want drunken party girls that go home with a different guy every weekend and that's the height of your standards, have at it.

Think of your Inner-Game as the foundation of a house - if the foundation isn't strong, your house will be weak and will collapse no matter how well the rest of it is built.

Work on fixing your Inner-Game and becoming the type of Man that Women gravitate towards and the rest will fall into place and not just with women but in all phases of life.

Or keep learning gimmicks, tricks, routines etc...and continue running from one "Guru" to another in hopes of finding the Magic Bullet that doesn't exist.

Nothing worth having is easy. It takes work and there are no shortcuts.
This coming from someone that spent nearly 15 years in the "community"

Best of luck to all of you.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CJ 101 said:
The Mystery Method is not stupid, i started out with it. Real game consists of using both direct and indirect game. People should stop ****ting on Erik (Mystery), this guy is the godfather of the modern day seduction movement.
Dude, guys like Ross Jeffries was teaching Seduction methods, many of which Mystery "borrowed" long before Mystery became the so-called Godfather of the seduction community. There are others that were teaching seduction long before Mystery as well.

Mystery is an illusionist. Never forget that. And his method is an illusion. Once women see beyond the facade, they see an AFC that can get a woman but can't keep her.
If Mystery's game was so strong, why was he suicidal after a girl dumped him?

Personally, I like the guy having met him several times and he would probably do well without the clown clothes and the gimmicks.

I'll give him credit for identifying the stages of seduction, but his method will hold people back and prevent them from growing and becoming the type of man that women are attracted to.

As Mystery approaches his 50th Birthday, how is that Peacocking idiocy going to look?
Desperate, that's how.