Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Naruto

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I remember posting a thread before that called this anime "AFC material" or somethin...

Anyway, after seeing nuff of it, I don't really think its completely AFC. Some characters in there are NOT afc... especially that "Ero-Sennin" guy. :lol:

Any of you watched this? Discuss it in this thread... :)

happy gilmore

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, i like it a lot. My favorite character is that guy who uses shadow. He is funny.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again....I can't see how movies and music is "AFC." An AFC is a person who is an "average frustrated chump." You tend to say that some music is AFC or movies are AFC because they have AFC traits, but none of that matters if you don't get sucked it and just enjoy it for what it is: a song. Or a movie.

I listend to "AFC" songs all day, but I'm happy with myself and have no problems picking up women. It doesn't effect me. Some of us just like those kind of things.

As for Naruto...I'm Asian...probably the only Asian who isn't into this whole anime business. all my friends are.....

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. I haven't seen too much of it, but I caught one of the episodes with Kakashi (hanta, i think). The show was alright, from what i saw.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector

As for Naruto...I'm Asian...probably the only Asian who isn't into this whole anime business. all my friends are.....
Most of those who go on and on about anime these days aren't Asian, let alone Japanese. Actually, I heard that your average Japanese isn't going to be into it much past high school. However, In the States, everyone and their sister seems to be into it thanks to Cartoon Network and general availability at Shlockbuster and Suncoast.
As for Naruto? Hmmmmm. Never heard of that one.

DJ naruto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Once again....I can't see how movies and music is "AFC." An AFC is a person who is an "average frustrated chump." You tend to say that some music is AFC or movies are AFC because they have AFC traits, but none of that matters if you don't get sucked it and just enjoy it for what it is: a song. Or a movie.

I agree.

I have watched Naruto anime and read the manga. In my opinion it's one of the best anime's out there-- hence my name:D, in case u didn't notice-- second only to BESERK. Even though Naruto might be an AFC when it comes to women, it is his outlook on life that draws people-- if not me at least to the anime.

If you've never seen naruto he's a summary. He's an orphan, despised by his villagers, who aims to become the greatest ninja in the village, the hokage. Anyways, through hard work and practice (and with the help of a secret weapon) he becomes one of the best young ninjas. Moreover, he doesn't condone anyone's whinin about a problems. IF u have a prob then deal with it, and that let that get in the way of u becoming a true man. (actually a don juan out look on life:D)

K... now u guys see i'm a complete dork :eek:, I'll stop talkin bout naruto... just one more thin..... its the sssssssshhhhhhhiiiieeettzzzz :p

Oh yeah, i'm not asian:rolleyes:

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
me neither. And yeah, come to think of it, most of my Asian friends aren't all that into anime.

roguenoir

Reaction score
Heh.. I LOVE anime.. esp. Naruto. Too bad it's licensed now (but you can still get it if you've got connections.)

I'd say the character cast is less AFC that that of the average anime even though there's only one character who openly approaches women despite his numerous rejections (but many others are somewhat alpha in their overall attitude.)

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How retarded is it to talk about Naruto being AFC or not? Not only does that broaden the definition of AFC but it makes it sound like a DJ shouldn't be interested in anything but hooking up with girls.

A real DJ isn't always interested in girls, they have their own life and their own interests too. A real DJ should be able to do something like dress up like a Lord of the Rings character and have a blast live action role playing, then later go to a club and score a dozen phone numbers.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
A real DJ should be able to do something like dress up like a Lord of the Rings character and have a blast live action role playing, then later go to a club and score a dozen phone numbers.

...or go home and watch Oprah :).

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
A real DJ should be able to do something like dress up like a Lord of the Rings character and have a blast live action role playing, then later go to a club and score a dozen phone numbers.
Don't you mean go to a castle and pick up some elf girls?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ naruto said:
I agree.

I have watched Naruto anime and read the manga. In my opinion it's one of the best anime's out there-- hence my name:D, in case u didn't notice-- second only to BESERK. Even though Naruto might be an AFC when it comes to women, it is his outlook on life that draws people-- if not me at least to the anime.

If you've never seen naruto he's a summary. He's an orphan, despised by his villagers, who aims to become the greatest ninja in the village, the hokage. Anyways, through hard work and practice (and with the help of a secret weapon) he becomes one of the best young ninjas. Moreover, he doesn't condone anyone's whinin about a problems. IF u have a prob then deal with it, and that let that get in the way of u becoming a true man. (actually a don juan out look on life:D)

K... now u guys see i'm a complete dork :eek:, I'll stop talkin bout naruto... just one more thin..... its the sssssssshhhhhhhiiiieeettzzzz :p

You're annoying... :cool:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ naruto said:
I agree.

Pervy Sage... :p

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dapper Swindler said:
A real DJ isn't always interested in girls, they have their own life and their own interests too.
You've just described Sasuke. Sasuke is hands down my favorite character of Naruto. Well, he's just above Shikamaru on the status pole.

He didn't adhere to what the tribe mentality called for and he took his own path. Naruto is the chump for following him and wanting drag Sasuke back to Konoha.

Sasuke>Naruto.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a DJ manga, can't get any better than Berserk. Gatts is an alpha male who has seen it all. Killed countless people and monsters, doesn't get much sleep because he's always getting attacked by monsters, got raped in the butt, raped a girl, killed a crapload of kids, and lost his arm.

It's sort of like a mix between Lord of the Rings and Dragonball Z with a lot of gore and horror.

Paper Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You've just described Sasuke. Sasuke is hands down my favorite character of Naruto. Well, he's just above Shikamaru on the status pole.

He didn't adhere to what the tribe mentality called for and he took his own path. Naruto is the chump for following him and wanting drag Sasuke back to Konoha.

Sasuke>Naruto.
You read the manga? I used to hate the guy. He was what a lot of people called "the emo boy". But he sure as hell owned everyone in those last chapters.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sasuke is not a DJ, He chose the path his brother wanted him take. Well sort of.

The only real DJ's are Kakashi, and Shikamaru.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is getting out of hand.

sure, being proud of what people might label you as a nerd is cool and wicked and totally nonconformist... but you don't need to go out and start talking about every single one of them as if you're unique.