Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Name calling...flirtatious or stealth dominance?

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you let a girl you are seeing call you a$$hole and "jerkface" even if she's being sarcastic and playful? Or is such behavior a form of stealth dominance?

Then again, if a woman is calling me such names, i must be doing something right!

Last edited:

BlahBBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good sign. Trust me. No need to name-call back, just smile playfully back. You're doing well so far.

sca_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as they're not actually trying to make you feel bad, there's no harm in it and it's a good sign. My girlfriend calls me a smartass and a dorkasaurous rex, so there you go.

But if a girl says something to you and you don't like it, let her know. Once my girl and I were taking a bus to a baseball game and a squeezed her leg. She said playfully, "stop groping me!" I told her quietly that I didn't mind her saying stuff like that in private because us two would know we were flirting, but that I didn't like it in public because passerby might draw the wrong conclusions. I didn't say it in a mean way, either. And she's never said anything like that in public again.

randomusername

Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:
Would you let a girl you are seeing call you a$$hole and "jerkface" even if she's being sarcastic and playful? Or is such behavior a form of stealth dominance?

Then again, if a woman is calling me such names, i must be doing something right!
yes. just call her beeyotch.

:yes:

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:

If you don't like it, let her know. I had a woman I was dating who kept calling me Gonzo. She also "accused me" of "seducing her against her will." And she kept doing this in public. I am, and always have been EXTREMELY cautious to make sure I don't do anything when a woman doesn't want it. "No means no." so making a joke about me "seducing a woman against her will" in public is something I hate.

And I told her several times that I didn't appreciate it. And she didn't stop. So I didn't call her "Miss piggy," I didn't resort to name calling in retaliation. I just stopped dating her after a while.

If a girl keeps doing something you don't like, and you make it clear, and she keeps doing it, there's a problem on her end that she would try to keep forcing something like that on you and dismissing your objections. If you do that to her, and she tells you she really hates it, then you don't keep calling her that in public. Or there's a problem with you.

But, if you don't mind it, and you're flirting back with her, then it shouldn't be a problem. If she can be called a "brat" then she can call you "dork."