"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Naked style models

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Age
32
Location
Europe
Hey folks,

I am following a couple of chicks who call themselves models in Instagram and they mainly post naked censored pics and backstage vids. You can easily find their uncensored photos in google.

I have never had a real life conversation with any of those so I am wondering if any of you had such girls as plate or gf? Are they mostly sluts or it is just my stereotype?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
You still need to have game if you want to have sex with more promiscuous women. You might actually need more game for this than for gaming a quiet woman who doesn't enjoy drinking or partying.

I would say that it is a good guess that women who are nude models on Instagram or nude models/porn stars in general are more promiscuous than average.

My greatest recommendation if you want to approach women like nude models, strippers, Hooters type waitresses, and scantily clad bartenders is to have your first be with them initially in-person and not while they are on the clock at a job. That also means no sliding into DMs or any way of meeting them assisted by technology. You are another guy in an ocean of diccks if you do it that way.

Most men do not have a social life and do not have day-to-day routines that put them into contact with models, nude models, strippers, breastaurant waitresses, etc. Because of that, most men would have to rely on some sort of randomness for that approach to happen, like going to same gym as one of these women or approaching one of them at a grocery store or mall.

When I was in college, I met a stripper one night while playing recreational basketball. She was not tall. She did not have breast implants. She was a college student, just like I was at the time. I got her number after the game. I remember her being flaky. This was in the time before the smartphone, as the first iPhone model was still a few years ago. I didn't even get my first cell phone for months as I still had a landline where I was living. Although I was not very red pill and not attuned to approach then as I later became, I knew that because she said she was a stripper that I had to make it happen in that moment.
 
Top