Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myth of the universal Chad

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because girls swipe right on 10% of the guys doesn't mean that they would sleep with these guys. In person chemistry is a lot different than in picture chemistry. No guy is a universal Chad. Not even close ( some guys are closer than others tho). The most attractive guys I knew only cornered at most 50% of the female vagina market. Many girls were just not into them for whatever reason.

Every guy has market niche. Some girls like me ( I look like a skinny younger Wayne Brady lol ) more than they like the fitness model guy. Its more random than you think. Just be in good shape and some chick is going to find you hot. I have hot girls that put me in the friend zone. I was junk to them. I end up smashing their attractive friend who thought I was worthy enough to enter their vagina. Go figure. One girls trash is another girls treasure.

On a side note. Many of the girls that put you in the friend zone but still love being around you have some subconscious hang up about you. Most behavior begins in the subconscious. The subconscious is a very mysterious thing. This is why dreams are so weird. Being too hard on yourself about women is like trying to make sense of the subconscious. Trying to make sense of chaos will turn you into a crazy person. Leave it alone.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to mold yourself to attract those you want to be attracted to you. Do you like athletic type women? Get involved in sports and fitness. Do you like the church type? Go to church. Do you want party girls? Get involved with alcohol and drugs. If you build it, they will come.