Mystery the PUA: Front Cover of Magazine

Is Mystery the World's Greatest Pick Up Artist?

• Yes, he is TOTALLY studly!!!

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • He's good to OK.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Nope.

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Reflex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
Isn't being a rockstar and an entertainer, exactly Mystery's point? He seems to be advocating PUA's to be just those things in that link posted in this thread. Entertain the women and keep them positively stimulated. Most methods seem to advocate this during the beginning and mid-game. Being a rockstar is all about standing out from the crowd and showing value, confidence, and power. More seduction staples.

Of course, the question then becomes "how extreme must one be to be successful?"
The thing with Mystery is that he does not advocate being an entertainer or rockstar at all. That is not his method. The concept you are talking about is peacocking where you dress on par/level as the 9s and 10s to get them to even talk to you. Also, he does not only approach women, he approaches groups with men and women in them. The point of his method is not to entertain, that is totally a misconception. His method is very complex. The reason why he does the thing he does, such as magic, is because it's part of his identity. He is a magician and he happens to incorporate it into his sets because its a useful tool. Nowadays, he rarely uses magic tricks as he is already perceived as a 10 in many eyes.

Originally posted by MindOverMatter
While I have a lot of respect for Mystery and what he has accomplished, his method is not for everyone. Not everyone has the eccentric entertainer image to pull his method off. But, he does have some awesome pointers everyone should read. Unlike many other PUAs, he goes a lot into group approach tactics, which is a must read.

That is not his method though! His method is not putting up an image of an entertainer, NO. There's a lot of PUA's who use his method but have their own style to it. The core concepts and fundamentals remain the same if you observe a solid pick up. Anyway, hoped that cleared up some smoke.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other then his entertainer attitude (which I am the complete opposite of; laid back), I respect his PU motives. He PU's to find a lifelong relationship, not just for casual sex. I hink that's what most guys overlook.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I don't really think that story was particularly funny, I believe he was only using it as an example... perhaps you should continue reading instead of stopping at the first thing you disagree with - you may end up learning some useful information applicable to your life as it stands now. While the guy is very 'glam'-ish, his methods do have points I agree with and parts I disagree with - but then again, who agrees with everyone else 100% of the time?

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice that the poll percentage for "he's totally studly" is around 10%.

Also notice that statistics say 10% of the male population is gay.

Conclusion: we got some closet F@gs posting on here. Theyre either just sexualy confused faggots, or they see this forum as a way to hook up with guys, who knows.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
His 'game' and the tips that he's selling to guys without a clue are really doing nothing for him. He has an image and it's working for him and he would be getting laid with or without his little 'scripts'. Guys don't realize this and they attribute the success to what he says and the way he turns towards or away from a woman, yada yada. So they pay to learn that. And when it doesn't work for them the way it "works" for Mystery, they think "Hmmm, I guess it's because I have to learn to Neg-hit at this time, or I should done this here, or that there"...they never stop to think that they were never IN to begin with and no matter WHAT they did, it was never going to happen to begin with.

It's a matter of hope. Mystery is selling HOPE to men who feel hopeless that they can ever get a woman to like them. Plain and simple.
You are full of BS blitzy boy. Maybe you should try meeting Mystery in real life before pulling comments like this out yer ass. If you ever took his workshop, you would know that he doesnt always dress bizarre or do magic tricks. In fact he makes a point of going out in "normal" mode half the time, just to show that his game is solid and you dont have to be a rock star or magician to get laid.

Its okay though, keep licking Destinis butthole and bashing ASF and everything else she doesnt agree with...you are cute when you are a mindless follower! :D

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also notice 83% of statistics are made up on the spot
I can tell that my post offended you.

You muist be one of the closet f@gs that voted mystery was totally studly.