Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery solved!

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I finally have the answer to that one girl who was driving me nuts for the last year. Not one-itis -- I still was seeing other women -- but I'll admit that she was pretty darn close to being that. I don't know whether to be pissed as hell, or to laugh my ass off.

I just found out from a mutual friend that she has a boyfriend (they went to the same high school), and she never told me! The No. 1 rule I have always observed is, if a girl has a boyfriend, don't even bother, because even if she likes you, it's a big fat waste of time! But I couldn't do this, because I only found out from a third party a few days ago.

For a quick background: I went out with this girl a year ago, and really clicked, but she was always too busy to do anything with me after that. Yet she still exhibited the classic signs of interest. I finally LJBF'ed her (on Valentine's Day, I guess so it would sting), and treated her like a guy friend, only I didn't hang around her, and sort of neg hitted her.

She acted rather cold for a couple of months; she didn't seem enthusiastic about my just being friends. Finally, she said to me one day, "Don't assume anything. You don't need to be rude and condescending." Of course, I didn't know what the heck she was talking about. But after that, she has been acting happier around me, and even does me favors and gives me tidbits of advice without my asking.

Then my friend tells me about her boyfriend. He even told me that she's been really crabby, and that it's because her boyfriend is out of town (apparently, he's gone for the semester), and that my friend was surprised, because he didn't think she was all that into him. The only time she showed hints of crabbiness to me was the two months in between my LJBF'ing her and her telling me to not "assume anything". Man, what a two-faced slimeball!

Good thing I'm enough of a DJ that I don't get one-itis anymore. But there are always situations that come up which will knock your socks off! If I hadn't known the stuff you see at sosuave.com, I would definitely have done something stupid, or otherwise have been a lot worse off!

BGMan

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a dirty cvnt. I'd feel sorry for the next guy (most likely an afc) that she's going to string along.

I don't know whether to be pissed as hell, or to laugh my ass off.
It's fvcking funny! No matter how hard they try to hide their bfs, it doesn't last forever. And you're walking out of this with no emotional scars! BWAHAHAHA! :D

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, not totally "unscathed", but probably 10x better than an AFC would. ;)

Of course, she may have been crabby because I LJBF'ed her (the "boyfriend away" was just an alibi), and she said "don't assume anything" because she suspected I may have heard about her boyfriend, and was trying to assure me that yes, she was keeping her options open. In other words, according to this hypothesis, my DJ tactics, neg hits, and a low level of AFC-osity (on top of my cool personality :cool: ) caused her to think about dumping her highschool sweetheart. But, if she really is planning to unload Mr. X as soon as they meet again (she would really show a lot of un-class by dumping him over the phone), then it's her responsibility to convince me that she is worthy of my notice. Like the old DJ rule, make the woman come to you.

Actually...

I just had a first date/meeting with an awesome girl. Although it was my third so far this year, and sixth EVER :)D), I can say with confidence that it was the most promising one I've had so far! (in other words, a second date seems almost certain.) And I haven't gotten any b.s. at all from her, unlike certain other people...

Things are looking up!

BGMan :cool:

Last edited: