Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery Method: MY Experience

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regard of the post.

I decided to post about my take on MM from my experience.

Intro
When i first came i had read DJ bible and Weapons of mass seduction. I was basically a natural gone afc. Got laid when was 13 then got hooked onto games and social life went way down. After i found this site i tryed out stuff the next day. Mainly kino which i then said wow this really works.

DJ way
I then started to try things at the next day and got good results. But i expected much better results. I would read Field reports while going out and trying. But it was mainly a numbers game for me. Afterawhile i realized that there is just too many newbies and KJs posting the same thing over and over "What would be the perfect move?Only 2 hours before she comes over". I then sat and thought about what did i really learn, which was mainly not being a afc, be yourself, C&F, Your the Prize. I mainly learned about the inner game of a DJ and a few Outer game. What i then realized was most of the advice was coming from people who

A) Actually knows what he is talking about
B) A KJ who thinks he knows what he is talking about but hasn't field tested it
C) A newbie

Most of it wasn't really what would get you closer to getting laid because most the people rarely got laid or was still a virgin. It was basically advice to make the conversation or the situation go smooth or to make it sound like it would work.

PUA way
I was told to look at this site. When i first looked i was like "wtf is all this pattern, nlp, routines do ppl really use this sh!t." So i would then stay at the DJ forums until i really couldn't take that it wasn't new fresh good material being posted. "Then I seen the book "The game" in the book store. Went to the store for 3 days a read the book. I was amazed about the idea of Project hollywood. An all the problems. I was then searching for everything on mystery and tyler durden. Started off reading alot of tyler durdens posts. Which i then realized that there was so much things then just the mindset. His inner game had basically made me fearless at doing things.

Mystery Method
I then finnally learned about Mystery mehod and the m3 model. No longer would i have to really say in my head "What the hell is her interest level its been a week now". It was a good outline like a roadmap telling you where to start and where u need to end up. (With the girl in a bed) Now everytime i gamed a girl i would write there name on a chart that i had an keep track over where we were at in our relationship. I then read about everything that consisted of each step. Which i was then able to realize why most of my sarges went bad and only got lucky a few times. I then realized why DJ wasn't really getting me layed like i wanted too. It wasn't that i was learning something totally opposite. Some of the stuff i had learned would either make or break me depending on the girl.

Experience using MM
Now that i full know everything about MM i have started using what i have learned. It takes awhile of getting used to but once in awhile you can get a lucky lay(s) while you get used to it. I then started seeing lots of changes. (when i mean lots i mean alot of doors opened up) Many girls that i was supposedly in the friend zone basically gives me IoIs now. I was a alpha male from reading alot of "DJ" material. Once in awhile i would picture myself in 3rd person view and looking at how laid back i am and how the girls got there attention on me. Been doing MM for about a month and 8-9 girls have showed the most interest. (only problem i hard for me to find a place to lay the girl) It started to become fun it was no longer about getting the girl it was about improving to do even more crazy things and having fun playing with girls.

Final Words
Don't complain about how MM doesn't work or all the PUA canned material is a bunch of crap because its not all about that. Some of the things that MM goes into that you probably did know are:

False Time Constraints(Real Helpful)
Multiple Threads (Used to do naturally but never had a name for it)
Storytelling
Pawns
Pivots
Merging sets(Brings alot of new things to try)
Hoop Theory
Compliance(Love this)
Jealous Plotlines(Real Good)

Thats just a few things MM consists of. Just using the m3 model is useful. Also mystery states that you should start coming up with your own material to had to your "Game" and to go online and use other people's routines. Another thing he talks about that many people always talking bout on here. He talks about finding your "identity" (No you don't have to be a damn magician to do MM thats just his identity. some of his material he uses is congruent with his indentity) As far as paying 2000 dollars for a workshop thats just a route to learn things faster but is not needed. (I personally wouldn't pay that much just to learn it quicker) I would assume that it is fun because your with one of the top PUAs and your going to clubs in a limo to multiple clubs seeing MM work right before your eyes.

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post... Eventhough, I started a post that was not too promotive of mystery, I'm glad that his method has worked for you. Good thing that you didn't pay that $2000.

I've heard another success story about the mystery method written by some writer from the rolling stones. I believe it's called " penetrating the game." I've only read about the first 250 pgs. It isn't a pickup book but it tells about the secret lives of PUAs. It's a pretty entertaining book.

Keeping being true to the game and the game will be true to you.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the Mystery Method is brilliant..... but:

The guys who follow it need to use the model and create their own patterns and routines and gimmicks.... If everyone uses Mystery's lines things are gonna get bad, real quick.

Some of the hottest girls out there will start getting the same lines over and over, eventually.... especially the ones who are in the centers where most of the PUA community sarges.

Then, we're all back to square one... because they'll be on to you, right away.. and make you look foolish.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. The structure of the mystery method is brilliant because it's thought out in a logical manner that guys can understand. It's a step by step guide but you still need to build the stairs and think up your own material.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree..

people on this board go too far talking about inner game, but the truth is that a lot of PUA methods/techniques are useful for skill building and developing as a lean mean f-closing machine ;)

the main point is to be objective and understand different approaches, pick one that fits you best.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
I think the Mystery Method is brilliant..... but:

The guys who follow it need to use the model and create their own patterns and routines and gimmicks.... If everyone uses Mystery's lines things are gonna get bad, real quick.

Some of the hottest girls out there will start getting the same lines over and over, eventually.... especially the ones who are in the centers where most of the PUA community sarges.

Then, we're all back to square one... because they'll be on to you, right away.. and make you look foolish.
Your right about this one this has actually happened in places where alot of PUAs were at such as LA. Not sure if they girls they picked up heard the same routines after the openers but i know for sure many girls over there heard the basic opinion openers. There was another book on Mystery method a newer version don't remember what its called. But it really didn't have that much routines but just how you should go about doing things in each stage of the m3 model so you would have to make up some your own routines or look all on the internet to put together your whole game.

What I do now since i only been doing this for a month i have like pages i keep in my back pocket and use it as my canned material. (Mainly openers, Tests, Games, Story, and rapport routines.) 60% of the time i'm usually talking from the top of my head. An some times with even thinking i naturally do Push and pull, or show disinterest if she gets rude. I guess thats why this hb that is rude to all my friends she rarely ever got rude with me. (She may have said a little remark here and there)

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep

When I started using Mystery Method it gave me the confidence to become the center of attention. I can approach a table in any bar anywhere and get "in" the group. I'm no one special. Any guy can learn to do this but it does take balls.

However, when you set the stage so high, it's a tough act to follow. Unless you're truly good, unless you've truly became someone else the girls will see through it eventually. It's easy to learn how to pick girls up. Any guy can do that in 6 months if he works on it several hours per day reading and testing things immediatly before it gets confusing. Keeping them around isn't go easy, though. Sadly, even most of the ones you do keep will fail to live up to your high standards and must be let go. I've probably dated 50 or more women this year alone with no keepers to date.