Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery Method, condensed version

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not all necessarily true...the general methods for the mystery method are to stand out and throw negs when a woman thinks that she has significantly higher value then you to put you guys on the same level, if you see that she feels she has a lower value or an equal value, then there is no need to throw a neg.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
DjDan said:
There is one major flaw with neg hitting.

When you try to neg a woman, you are automatically asuming she is ABOVE YOU.

A man confident in himself does not need to bring others down to feel on the same level. He is already above all.
Yep. Negging subcommunicates lower value, which is what the MM guys don't want to do, nor does anyone want to.

Instead of "DHV", become a high value guy.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He might be above all, but perception is bigger than reality in a lot of these social situations; negs can serve to "expose" and bring them down to reality. They are using their social status, the man is using a "reality check" technique. If he's a chump, who does believe is lower than her, then it is lower value, and that man has no business using negs until deeper issues are handled.

The point is not wether you are assuming she is higher value or not, but how she perceives herself. Women of beauty and certain quality, for many reasons, in their head, act and behave as if they are higher quality, that is what the neg is for, to bring them down to reality.

A man doesn't need to think he's below to use a negative, but if SHE THINKS, in her own mind, then he will stand no chance. So a neg is a tool to bring them back to reality.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Yep. Negging subcommunicates lower value, which is what the MM guys don't want to do, nor does anyone want to.

Instead of "DHV", become a high value guy.
And how do you purport becoming man of a high value instantly recognizable to a girl you just approached at a bar outside of becoming rich and famous? I'm no Mytery fan or a fan of "negs" but you take this anti-Mystery stuff too far. Critisicing or "neging" a woman's poor/DHV behavior is not subcommunicating lower valuiue.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Mystery Method dude. First, I open the set with an indirect routine about dental floss and then I throw a shotgun neg out to the whole group. Once I've hit the hook point, and I know the girls totally dig my DHV-ness, I escalate to a secluded location where I proceed to build rapport in phase C2 of the game.

F*cking gay

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
young_gun said:
I love Mystery Method dude. First, I open the set with an indirect routine about dental floss and then I throw a shotgun neg out to the whole group. Once I've hit the hook point, and I know the girls totally dig my DHV-ness, I escalate to a secluded location where I proceed to build rapport in phase C2 of the game.

F*cking gay
You and about a million other guys.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree w/ Gangster of Love's distinction

value is something perceived. some women will automatically dismiss you as lower value because you don't fit their stereotype of what somebody with high value is. meanwhile if you're feeling good about the person you are, you know you're high value. so when you two interact, you guys clash and it's all about who has the stronger reality. a neg is just a conversational trick to bring the girl into your reality

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how do you purport becoming man of a high value instantly recognizable to a girl you just approached at a bar outside of becoming rich and famous? I'm no Mytery fan or a fan of "negs" but you take this anti-Mystery stuff too far. Critisicing or "neging" a woman's poor/DHV behavior is not subcommunicating lower valuiue.
I can definitely answer this one. As a fellow Direct practitioner like Derek Flint, it depends on a person's reality. Some of you guys can say, "HOw are you different than the other guys out there?" But in our advantage, "How is she different than the other hot girls out there?" This is a girl's fear, seen as just "one" of many. They know it, but don't want us to know it. Feeling u 'Have' to use a neg, everytime u meet a girl is DLVing, because ur assuming that u have to "bring her down" to ur level.

But if u feel she's already at ur level, there's no need. Now if a girl says "something" arrogant or whatever, yea...naturally...a guy wants to back hand compliment a girl(due to that insecurity she is showing) its just that the AFCs out there are too afraid. Going up to a girl direct demonstrates high value, because it shows your bold, confident, straight to the point and are non apologetic. This conveys more things than we originally think. In my experience, these girls remove that shield. So pretty much, when u go up to her(convey) that ur a high value guy by relaxed body language, strong eye contact and good tonality. Also, even negs 1/2, aren't even needed. I'd say naturally teasing them/being playful is the better route.